Glastonbury chat room

Crazyfool01

17 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Anyone here manage to get tickets in the resale before? I've been lucky in the general sale the last 2 festivals but missed out this year. I'm really hoping I get lucky in the resale, already booked the week off work just in case..

myself and about 108 others from here or friends of ..... 102 successful ..... presume you've seen the resale thread ? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Euphoricape said:

Anyone here manage to get tickets in the resale before? I've been lucky in the general sale the last 2 festivals but missed out this year. I'm really hoping I get lucky in the resale, already booked the week off work just in case..

Not personally needed the resale since 2014, but was lucky then. Have also managed to get friends resale tickets every year.

Missed out in November though so hoping that luck continues next month! 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

many years later.... everyone wished that Tiffany was alone now

Holy Mother of God!!!

I hadn't seen that before. That's truly atrocious - on a number of levels, with the main one being one's ears. Mine are bleeding. She sounds as if she is pissed. Nothing wrong with that, but she also sounds like she's strangling a cat at the same time.

I am now going to have to 'cleanse' myself from the above. Oh yes, this'll do (only just though);

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#label/MUSIC/QgrcJHsbhNtxBfMFGtzwxzdqnDGPGClcBXL?projector=1

3 hours ago, Euphoricape said:

This year will be my 7th and I've only managed to get tickets in the main sale twice, so stay positive 

Edited by Dave_c

3 hours ago, Euphoricape said:

Double post

Edited by Dave_c

6 minutes ago, Robbo58 said:

Me and the missus have a bath and west campervan pass but will probably try for campervan east in the resale as we have  friends staying there. Can I return our b&w pass if we’re successful or will it be too late for a refund?

9641A5CC-78D9-4C3B-B4A8-6C6B58908A58.thumb.jpeg.375cf1893fe84be3cf6086d7c31ea1f4.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nikkic said:

Pondered over flavoured spirit choices for this year. 

Usually make my own shotable drinks, skittles vodka etc. 

May go with a rum option, potentially pineapple or mango. 

conversely, I am considering giving up the flavoured vodka... I end up wrecked before the headliner finishes...

However my ability to drink pints of cider all day has diminished with age, so considering taking Rum with the mini cans of coke and some lime... (also love the look of those Moth Espresso Martini cans that were mentioned elsewhere as a pick up drink..)  

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

conversely, I am considering giving up the flavoured vodka... I end up wrecked before the headliner finishes...

However my ability to drink pints of cider all day has diminished with age, so considering taking Rum with the mini cans of coke and some lime... (also love the look of those Moth Espresso Martini cans that were mentioned elsewhere as a pick up drink..)  

The Moth espresso martini was my third drink of the day after my berocca boost and then a black Americano! Also highly rate the margarita 

On 3/10/2023 at 3:43 PM, Euphoricape said:

Tried twice and successful both times. Like the main sale just keep on going even when the sold out comes up, those with bank details that fail etc can reappear on the system. That happened when we thought we had lost out. 

• Upvote 1