West holts lineup

Crazyfool01

3 minutes ago, dreams_burn_down said:

I think we established the WH poster is not in day order, at least not further down. (Speakers Corner Quartet self-confirmed for Sunday, and by the poster logic they would be on Saturday.)

Far as I know there's good info placing a lot of the artists in the poster order, Speaker's Corner is the exception so far. Time will tell whether poster is just mostly correct or that's a mistake 

21 minutes ago, dreams_burn_down said:

I think we established the WH poster is not in day order, at least not further down. (Speakers Corner Quartet self-confirmed for Sunday, and by the poster logic they would be on Saturday.)

How low down are we talking? Three artists per row ends after Sudan Archives, so perhaps after that it's a lottery?

1 hour ago, Memory Man said:

They’ve never done an entire poster in day order so im not sure why they would start now

Everyone we know a date for already lines up with the poster order except Speakers Corner. Top 3 each day, Beth Orton, Kanda Bongo Man etc. lots have their dates on their own sites/social media

Either Speakers Corner got it wrong or it's a gigantic coincidence with one exception 

Edited by BenG92

7 hours ago, dreams_burn_down said:

Black Country, New Road have since self-confirmed for Sunday and everyone else who’s confirmed a day is in poster order, even further down the lineup, so I think Speakers Corner Quartet have just got the wrong day at this point. Maybe they were Sunday originally and that changed to Saturday at some point?

On 3/14/2023 at 12:42 PM, Enkidu said:

Some interesting info in the article on the Glastonbury site, such as: "Gabriels whose WH set is rumoured to feature golden leopards"???? Also the Speakers Corner Quartet sounds interesting... "will be joined by Kae Tempest, Tirzah, Shabaka Hutchings and many more as a kind of South London super-group. "

I completely missed this detail until now.  Was going bonkers trying to find Kae's name on the main and WH poster, like 'why are they listed as confirmed, I didn't see their name listed anywhere' - now I know.  This sounds like it's going to be fantastic.  

8 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

Black Country, New Road have since self-confirmed for Sunday and everyone else who’s confirmed a day is in poster order, even further down the lineup, so I think Speakers Corner Quartet have just got the wrong day at this point. Maybe they were Sunday originally and that changed to Saturday at some point?

Good spot. Hadn't noticed any of the self-confirms, but looking good then for the day order at least.

7 hours ago, Bob123456 said:

Does the green mean that slot is confirmed? Havent seen anything about slowthai being on that stage and that day same thing with war on drugs although his tour dates indicate it.

Sorry, no, that's just my personal highlights of bands/artists I would like to see or potentials I'm interested in. I move through the Clashfinder and use it to discover new music and highlight them as I go.

For me, Sunday mid-afternoon until early evening is Clash-City!

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Taking a break at work listening to this to soothe me through the hump day morning. Happy Wednesday, folks!

Yeah, really liking what I've heard of them, but if the clashfinder is correct there's no way I'm making it to West Holts 11.30 on Saturday Morning

1 hour ago, mazola said:

Yeah, really liking what I've heard of them, but if the clashfinder is correct there's no way I'm making it to West Holts 11.30 on Saturday Morning

They're very chilled which is what I need on a Saturday morning. Most years, even if I'm in the SEC until 5am, I struggle to sleep in longer than 10am. Which isn't too bad, because then by the time I've washed all the shame off my face and made myself semi-decent again, I'm ready to sit down at WH and have a cider and some jerk chicken for brunch.

There's normally a lull during the day where nothing interests me and I'll sneak off for a tactical nap for an hour, then I'm back in action again!

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

On 4/3/2023 at 10:18 PM, deepkittycaz said:

Sunday alone looking like a banger so far!

as much as I'd like to see the Hu, if this were true I'd probably give them a miss. If you're not in for the start of Blondie then you won't see them. Don't give 2 fucks about missing Yusuf, can't stand him.

Same for WOD. I'd love to see them at G but if in that slot I'll probably watch the first part of the set then leave to make sure I can get a semi-decent spot for Elton. That field will be seriously packed and we're planning to mill around on the hill possibly, but I think that if you want to actually see anything you'll need to be there well before.

If that is true or nearly true, I'd nip off and catch the 2nd half of Barrington Levy as well which would be nice.

Shame WOD are on the Sunday really.

On 3/15/2023 at 10:28 AM, Beaver89 said:

It seems the WH poster is listed Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Friday, Saturday Sunday repeat to finish. All confirmations and rumours have so far lined up with this theory and if you separate it out the order of acts looks very sensible. It would put The Hu on around legend time on Sunday based on last years clashfinder (which is annoying).

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 23.28.01.png

Jacob Collier has confirmed for the Friday...

After initially being a bit whelmed at this years WH lineup, mostly due to the top line, I’ve realised there’s probably more stuff I’m hoping to see there (and great stuff that I’m inevitably gonna miss) than most years, including what should be some incredible sets - Sudan Archives, Yaya Bey, Say She Say, The Hu and Black Country, New Road all have potential to be brilliant, and Joey Bada$$, Young Fathers and Kelis are all a guaranteed good time if I find myself there at the time. Hoping the clash gods are nice to me and don’t fuck some of those acts now that I’ve gotten excited over them. 

3 hours ago, Evilmonkeydan said:

Spotted a couple names in the poster,  not listed on Efests 2023 line-up page yet, not sure if this is the right place, to get the relevant peeps attention. 

The Hu, Yaya Bey, ADJ7 and Third World are missing

thanks, not sure how come i missed those off, they're now added.