Resale Group 1

Jack.194

3 hours ago, Fingerbobs said:

Thanks!!! Does this level of success match your experience from last year? We're the majority of tickets secured in the GA sale?

Last year in the coach sale our group was lucky enough I think to get about 15 / 29.

This year its hard to compare to any previous year due to the payment change - as presumably those opportunities to pick up stray tickets by being persistent even after the first "all tickets allocated" messages are reduced? 

7 hours ago, clarkete said:

Last year in the coach sale our group was lucky enough I think to get about 15 / 29.

This year its hard to compare to any previous year due to the payment change - as presumably those opportunities to pick up stray tickets by being persistent even after the first "all tickets allocated" messages are reduced? 

Also I think they're would have been alot more tickets back in the pot after the two previous festivals were cancelled so we had better odds of securing tickets in the re-sales.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, broken monkey said:

I'm in one of the 2's but sadly situated in Kent and not remotely close enough to any of the other groups to co-ordinate meeting up beforehand. My anxiety wouldn't allow me to try and meet up just outside the festival! 🤯

secure post of some description not an option for you or one of the other 2s ? 

1 hour ago, broken monkey said:

Read too many horror stories of Royal Mail lost tickets in here, so I think I could only trust a person to person handover. 

This isn't a luxury choice though, any reduction in the number of successful buy pages required will increase the chances for you and another group of two. 

For me not having a ticket is far more horrific and the choice is that stark with such small minutes at stake. 

6 hours ago, clarkete said:

This isn't a luxury choice though, any reduction in the number of successful buy pages required will increase the chances for you and another group of two. 

For me not having a ticket is far more horrific and the choice is that stark with such small minutes at stake. 

I’m willing and able to go to whatever lengths are required to acquire tickets, just awaiting confirmation from another group to join up with. 🙂

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Don’t wanna be that guy but can I add 4 to one of the lists? Cause it’s so late in the day I won’t be offended if you say no

Really sorry mate our group was closed a while back, I believe there’s a 6th group getting set up last minute though?

12 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Really sorry mate our group was closed a while back, I believe there’s a 6th group getting set up last minute though?

No problem I’ll just leave it, not for me anyway for some pals. If successful early I’ll jump into one of the lists and pitch in

• Upvote 1

Heya, it's probably a little late for me to join any of the resale groups, but just wondering for future, how do you trust that your booking has been completed by someone else? do you screenshot the booking complete screen? or does the site tell you a ticket is already allocated to you if you attempt to purchase after one has already been bought for you?

5 minutes ago, ced221_ said:

Heya, it's probably a little late for me to join any of the resale groups, but just wondering for future, how do you trust that your booking has been completed by someone else? do you screenshot the booking complete screen? or does the site tell you a ticket is already allocated to you if you attempt to purchase after one has already been bought for you?

Hi mate, I’m sure there will be more groups set up in future! We’re just making sure everyone screenshots the confirmation screen, but the lead booker will also get an email.