The onsite Co-op

moogdroog

2 hours ago, coma girl said:

I love ginger beer but struggled to find any on site to go with my rum.

I guess some of the Carribbean food stalls could have it, I did eat from one but didn't buy any drinks.

Did you try the Tor Rugby Club Mexican stall? Its near the Cider Bus and sells the cheapest soft drink tins onsite!

On 5/14/2023 at 5:51 AM, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Shame. I won't be able to enter the campervan park! 

I'll just stick to coke I guess and bring my own lime juice.

Just to say, anyone can enter CV East.

11 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I mean, as mixers go, tonic is up there as being a fairly popular one and quite versatile. Surprised it's not there either. Look like there's stacks and stacks of apple juice/orange juice cartoons. Can't be that many people having apple juice or OJ for breakfast or as mixers, right?!

Anyway, like you say, think it might be a case of saying fuck it and just drinking whatever I can get my hands on. I'll take rum and a bottle of lime juice and either pair it with coke, tonic (if available this year), ginger beer, Sprite, pineapple juice...

And if it's a decent rum, then I can just drink it neat during headliners so I don't have to keep nipping off.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Oh really? I had no idea about that, I thought it was only for CV ticket holders who could go in and out.

Anyone that comes in through PGC has to walk right through the middle of CV East to get from the East car parks to the gate.  

I'm beginning to draw up a food / drink shopping list, and whatever I can buy on site will massively help with the packing. But I've never been to the co-op before, so can anyone who went last year remember if they sold....?

• Fizzy water
  • Coffee (ground not instant - can't stress that enough. I'm an asshole about coffee)
  • Sugar
  • Eggs
  • Ice (Almost certain I've seen this confirmed)

Not sure anyone has posted the link, but here is the official one:

https://www.coop.co.uk/on-site-festival-stores/glastonbury-festival