The onsite Co-op

moogdroog

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Okay, thanks. That's my dark n stormy idea knocked on the head then 

What's dark and stormy (hopefully not the weather 🙉). Is it to mix with spiced rum? That's a good tasty mix

Edited by plaskins
Autocorrect

6 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Ginger ale might do?! Not sure what the diff is between the two?

I'll have to experiment on the Thurs during my wander.

Ginger Beer for a nice tang... but Glastonbury beggars cant be choosers..

On 5/13/2023 at 7:42 PM, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Okay, thanks. That's my dark n stormy idea knocked on the head then 

I'm like 90% sure they sold Schweppes Ginger Ale

Really baffled me that they didn't sell Tonic (like isn't Schweppes more known for Tonic?!)

So Gin & Ginger Ale is a beverage that we had, not out of choice... But you make do with what you get in a field 🙂 

Still doubt I'll bother bringing tonic as am on the coach.

28 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Really baffled me that they didn't sell Tonic (like isn't Schweppes more known for Tonic?!)

So Gin & Ginger Ale is a beverage that we had, not out of choice... But you make do with what you get in a field 🙂 

Pink gin and ginger ale is a lovely mix.

32 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

I mean, as mixers go, tonic is up there as being a fairly popular one and quite versatile. Surprised it's not there either. Look like there's stacks and stacks of apple juice/orange juice cartoons. Can't be that many people having apple juice or OJ for breakfast or as mixers, right?!

Anyway, like you say, think it might be a case of saying fuck it and just drinking whatever I can get my hands on. I'll take rum and a bottle of lime juice and either pair it with coke, tonic (if available this year), ginger beer, Sprite, pineapple juice...

And if it's a decent rum, then I can just drink it neat during headliners so I don't have to keep nipping off.

42 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Have you tried gin and apple juice? its not bad. Japple juice.

55 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I mean, as mixers go, tonic is up there as being a fairly popular one and quite versatile. Surprised it's not there either. Look like there's stacks and stacks of apple juice/orange juice cartoons. Can't be that many people having apple juice or OJ for breakfast or as mixers, right?!

Anyway, like you say, think it might be a case of saying fuck it and just drinking whatever I can get my hands on. I'll take rum and a bottle of lime juice and either pair it with coke, tonic (if available this year), ginger beer, Sprite, pineapple juice...

And if it's a decent rum, then I can just drink it neat during headliners so I don't have to keep nipping off.

No but there are a lot of actual children onsite.