Site Map 2023

Dukeicon

12 minutes ago, mufcok said:

That hi res pic is amazing. Is there a 2022 one anywhere?

I think the pic is from 2015 based on some of the South East Corner - I think I've seen a more recent one elsewhere, but not anything from last year!

Edited by compactdisc

1 minute ago, compactdisc said:

I think the pic is from 2015 based on some of the South East Corner - I think I've seen a more recent one elsewhere, but not anything from last year!

yeah, it's not 2019 as I can't see my car and caravan  - I was in the uppermost top right part of East camping, right in the corner - amazing quite spot, but sooooo far from gate c 🙂

On 5/14/2023 at 1:02 AM, Mike A said:

From the 2019 hi res pic, looks like it was that size then, too. So likely no actual change.
I think the 2022 map must have shown it smaller, but it was probably the same size 2019,22,& now 23.

I don't think the whole thing was cyclists' camping last time. I was camped approx at red dot last year & I'm pretty sure only the yellow box was cyclists, think the bit to the left was general camping.

Screenshot_20230515-152155.thumb.png.11045cf9eab80869588cf4d62ee44dd6.png

• Upvote 1

Gif comparing.

• Staff camping added between Woodies and Family Camping for Disabled Area
  • The Levels 'tent' looks to no longer be a tent (360 degree sound maybe?)
  • Staff camping gone from the bottom of Pennards
  • Some path changes
  • New/additional blue route into Easter Campervan.

40WrTVZ.gif

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

Gif comparing.

• Staff camping added between Woodies and Family Camping for Disabled Area
  • The Levels 'tent' looks to no longer be a tent (360 degree sound maybe?)
  • Staff camping gone from the bottom of Pennards
  • Some path changes
  • New/additional blue route into Easter Campervan.

40WrTVZ.gif

Festival Wall change to the left of Pylon Ground!!!

Renumbering of parking fields 11 & 12 - 11 being half incorporated into Ecampervan fields - wonder if that's some of what was on sale earler?

Edited by p.pete

1 minute ago, Supernova. said:

A lot of the walkways seem have changed near Glastonbury on sea

yeah - looks more like the 2022 map now - so probably never was an actual change.  

Hopefully extra public camping in Pennards eases some of the congestion if some space lost just inside gate A (yes, still not ideal, but more people will try for something more central so hopefully leaves the more remote fields a bit quieter), and hopefully if they are changing the line of the wall around Pylon then that solves whatever crew camping issues they have.  Looks like a little bit of parking space lost on both East and West sides of the festival - guess that might mean we have a slightly longer walk from the car 🙂 

Just now, svphie said:

what is in the 'out of bounds' areas? it's different to 'no public access' so i'm curious.

the actual farm buildings etc I'm guessing

Yeah - that. No public access is usually a backstage area or crew area. Out of bounds is usually a farm.