Predict the final TBAs

churlie100

25 minutes ago, rubenz said:

Normally the TBAs would be pretty much confirmed on here at this stage but all seems to be still a bit up in the air really🤔

Maybe trying to actually keep them secret this time? I dunno. I wonder if some of the info on who it's expected to be could just be a red herring.

39 minutes ago, rubenz said:

Normally the TBAs would be pretty much confirmed on here at this stage but all seems to be still a bit up in the air really🤔

Because lots of the people with info are elsewhere now is your answer 

I did think it was odd The Coral weren't on the lineup somewhere, but not sure where they'd fit now, unless they've had a big resurgence recently that I've missed (I was similarly baffled by The Kooks being a TBA in a previous year, thought their time had well and truly passed).

Just now, mouserat said:

I did think it was odd The Coral weren't on the lineup somewhere, but not sure where they'd fit now, unless they've had a big resurgence recently that I've missed (I was similarly baffled by The Kooks being a TBA in a previous year, thought their time had well and truly passed).

The Kooks on a comeback were still bigger then than The Coral ever have been. 

Ren is in uk filming a video ,now hes denied playing glasto but all his latest videos have been done in canada where hes still having treatment just seems strange to fly over for 3 weeks to make a video ,also visiting friends etc , probably biggest name on youtube at moment music wise

19 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Hang about, what happened to the Florence rumours? She's in Milan on the Thurs, Ireland on Monday. Could easily play Saturday on the Park as the TBA?

That’s The Pretenders.

Cant remember who had the info but somebody said Florence turned down a secret set last year as she was hoping she’d be asked back to headline again instead some time. Not sure how likely that really is these days, and I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see her pop up as a guest with somebody, but don’t think she’ll be doing any kind of high profile secret set of her own.