The Glade lineup - 2023

ghostdancer1

13 minutes ago, Helsbels said:

Talking of Nick Warren, haven't seen him on anywhere and he has been on at every Glasto I've been to. We've been spoilt in previous years with loads of prog so I was a bit disappointed yesterday with The Glade line up but just telling myself it's a good opportunity to discover new music.

No Nick Warren isn't playing and has this year off from the festival 😞

1 hour ago, rgalbraith said:

No Nick Warren isn't playing and has this year off from the festival 😞

At least I know now... Heading over to Ibiza to see him in September anyway. Will be strange not seeing him this year as he is the one person Ive seen every time Ive been

2 hours ago, Helsbels said:

Talking of Nick Warren, haven't seen him on anywhere and he has been on at every Glasto I've been to. We've been spoilt in previous years with loads of prog so I was a bit disappointed yesterday with The Glade line up but just telling myself it's a good opportunity to discover new music.

Yes I think this sums up my disappointment. Not much of the usual prog/ Global Underground type vibes. 

But yes good time to discover new stuff. 

22 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

If we needed confirmation. Mantra of the Cosmos on facebook have confirmed they are sunday headliners

Oh Bollocks..... Do the headliners start later at the glade ? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gazzared said:

Oh Bollocks..... Do the headliners start later at the glade ? 

I'm wondering the same. If the headline act is the final act of the night then definitely start later than the main stages. Can't miss QOTSA but will be getting to the glade quick as possible after they finish.

If I'm lucky and Kölsch doesn't clash with anyone else (always the safe thing to say, I know), I wanna be in the Glade for when he drops Grey and Loreley.

In terms of size, he seems quite popular. Playing to a packed out Steelyard a couple of years ago. If the names in white are the headliners, who's he subbing for?! Or likely to play after?

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

10 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

If I'm lucky and Kölsch doesn't clash with anyone else (always the safe thing to say, I know), I wanna be in the Glade for when he drops Grey and Loreley.

In terms of size, he seems quite popular. Playing to a packed out Steelyard a couple of years ago. If the names in white are the headliners, who's he subbing for?! Or likely to play after?

I think he will either be on before Carl Cox or possibly on Thursday. Im hoping for Friday personally.

2 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I think he will either be on before Carl Cox or possibly on Thursday. Im hoping for Friday personally.

I think I'm getting confused now and/or can't remember what it's like at the Glade. Are the headliners on during the usual 10-11pm headliner time and then there's a DJ afterwards to "close" the night kinda deal?

39 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I think I'm getting confused now and/or can't remember what it's like at the Glade. Are the headliners on during the usual 10-11pm headliner time and then there's a DJ afterwards to "close" the night kinda deal?

Yeah, I think so

46 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I had no idea Gok Wan was involved with music. I'm absolutely loving this. Would be dancing all night long for an hour to this.

Partied in my kitchen loads throughout lockdown to Gok Wan, hoping to catch him this year. He was on last year but missed him due to a clash

12 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I've seen Kolsch 3 times. The sound was incredible every time which made it amazing. If the sound in the Glade isn't loud enough then it would ruin this. But I'll definitely be tempted if it was on the Thursday

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Thanks for the intro to this dude. I'm always up for new music, but its a minefield of names. Hoping to get a solid stomp with this one, pending im in the right place when he's on. 

😄

13 hours ago, Euphoricape said:

I'm wondering the same. If the headline act is the final act of the night then definitely start later than the main stages. Can't miss QOTSA but will be getting to the glade quick as possible after they finish.

QOTSA are in Roskilde, Denmark on Sunday 28th.
So that kills the Sunday night TBA Other Stage rumour.

1 hour ago, rwoo said:

I've seen Kolsch 3 times. The sound was incredible every time which made it amazing. If the sound in the Glade isn't loud enough then it would ruin this. But I'll definitely be tempted if it was on the Thursday

I've read this a few times now. Is it really that bad? Just worried about sound bleed affecting the Other Stage?

2 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I've read this a few times now. Is it really that bad? Just worried about sound bleed affecting the Other Stage?

Last time I was there was 2019 so I can't comment on last year. Just commenting based on what I've heard from people that went last year. Fingers crossed it's better this year. 

1 hour ago, prog seller said:

Thanks for the intro to this dude. I'm always up for new music, but its a minefield of names. Hoping to get a solid stomp with this one, pending im in the right place when he's on. 

😄

No worries! I'm not sure how accurate it is, but bandsintown.com have him down for playing the Sunday 25th... Could be up against, or after Elton, potentially...

image.png.d2fdb2eac2ed16de9c5c46c1f5060250.png

31 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

It was terrible last year. I really hope they’ve got it sorted. If you were outside the Glade tent, or towards the Glade dome (old glade) side then you couldn’t enjoy it.