The churnups

a6l6e6x

9 minutes ago, The Nal said:

His first marriage ended after he cheated on his wife. Then he cheated on the girlfriend he had after her. 

I've long marked his cards as a bit of a twat tbf. Though this is entirely predicated upon my dislike for the Foos and their bland stadium nonsense. Its nice to have my baseless assumptions proved at least partly right though 😄 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, henry bear said:

Can’t imagine Grohl would me so open about this if there was a noncery angle

There's massive leeway for them to be a fair bit younger than him without that, so maybe don't get carried away with any rumours? 

Edited by clarkete

2 hours ago, clarkete said:

There's massive leeway for them to be a fair bit younger than him without that, so maybe don't get carried away with any rumours? 

They've got to be a fair bit younger than him to have gotten pregnant, probably 😅

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CharlotteB said:

They've got to be a fair bit younger than him to have gotten pregnant, probably 😅

Harsh but fair - but of course that in itself doesn't mean he's a nonce.  

I don't doubt there's a massive wedge of cash from the press trying to find the answer and get some pics

20 hours ago, charlierc said:

Although given the Daily Mail has already splashed this on their front page and done a few other articles on it, there might well be a market of people looking to try.

Yes often the British press manage to outdo those over the pond when it comes to muckraking...doesn't it make you proud 🤮