Cheese Not Beats!

4AssedMonkey

So the post headline slots that used to cater for non-ravers seem to have all but disappeared now that WG has gone and other than a very small sprinkling of familiar names dotted around (ROT90’s and Guilty Pleasures), I can’t see it popping up around the site unless I’m missing something?

So anyone spotted stuff they know in the late might line ups that is more suited to my taste than just a variety of dance DJ’s?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Old Time Sailors, 0100 Thursday night, Rimsky's Yard.  (though the times and acts listed look a bit dodgy at the moment).  They are great fun, really lively shanty band of about 18 people.  

I haven't been to Rimsky's Yard before but someone posted about it recently and it looks cracking!

• Upvote 2

Don't forget that Hop and Liquor had DJs playing some cheesy stuff late on... 

I didn't actually go there later at night, but somebody mentioned it here after the last festival, said they had a blast

Edit, here is one of the posts from the 'Late Night Alternatives' thread that popped up a while ago, quite a few recommendations for Hop and Liquor in that thread though. 

On 11/12/2022 at 10:49 AM, Wherethewildthingsare said:

We were in the Hop & Liquor after Paul McCartney, cracking 80s/90s dance off till about 2am. Years ago there was a similar bar/disco in Glasto Latino when it was in the SE corner. Also very much enjoyed a similar indie dj set in the unfairground early doors on the Thursday as Williams Green was shut off

Edited by Alvoram