Glastonbury Is This Month!!

nikkic

7 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

An amazing trip to the farm this morning ..... build has barely started and its looking so damn beautiful ready for us in 3 weeks time .... next 3 weeks is going to be amazing on these forums 🙂 

Ooh you tease...any pics you're gonna share? 

1 hour ago, pentura said:

10 working days left for me. Working a small festival here in Ireland the weekend before Glastonbury, so that'll be a lovely little warm up.

BRING IT ON!!

Enjoy B&S!!!! I only bloody live down the road and have never managed to get there, mates go every year and love it, a great way to build up to the big one!!!!!

22 minutes ago, donthaveacoolname said:

Enjoy B&S!!!! I only bloody live down the road and have never managed to get there, mates go every year and love it, a great way to build up to the big one!!!!!

My first time too, and first time working a festival! Not too keen on the lineup but will be a nice precursor for the farm. An excuse to get the tent out if nothing else!