New App ?

Yeo-vile idiot

14 minutes ago, William Mann said:

Must have been there last year as the cover pictures are of last years lineup 

The related Twitter account only started up last month and according to them, they have only just had it approved on ios and are waiting on Android. 

It will be interesting to see how long it lasts before Glastonbury shuts it down.

Edited by Gnomicide

8 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

The related Twitter account only started up last month and according to them, they have only just had it approved on ios and are waiting on Android. 

It will be interesting to see how long it lasts before Glastonbury shuts it down.

That was my exact thinking … what can they do with already downloaded apps though ? 

The app is better than the EE one imo. Voda have some work to do. 

However, we'll have to wait and see how well they've overlayed the map with the real world data. And it would be nice to see some searchable markers overlayed on the map, so that you can, for example, search for the nearest toilets. 

26 minutes ago, Levitz said:

Need to be able to zoom out on the map, it's quite annoying

Yep, all in all I think it's the map that lets this unofficial app down. 😕 I DO like the fact they've used the official map, (if it's overlayed onto the real gps maps accurately) but functionally it's pretty poor. 

Just now, Leyrulion said:

Am I the only one that liked EEs app? Mostly for push notifications tbh of someone that's on.

I thought it was ok, the clashfinder layout was good, rest was sh*t but it’s only what’s on I used it for

54 minutes ago, Vulpes vulpes said:

Anyone know the date when the ee app was released?Seems voda, dragging there feet?

It was super late, I remember that much... 

1 hour ago, Leyrulion said:

Am I the only one that liked EEs app? Mostly for push notifications tbh of someone that's on.

I liked it apart from the map... I'm really hoping somebody, whether that's voda, or this unofficial one, gets the map right this year, no way in 100 fests I'll ever know every route and where every toilet is.

42 minutes ago, sprocketrocket said:

Not downloading anything called glasto. Just as I wouldn't download an nbury app ffs

Get your point, but presumably chose the name to try and avoid any legal action. 

'Glastonbury Festival', 'Glastonbury' and the Festival's official logo are all registered trademarks owned by Glastonbury Festivals Limited.

"Glasto" isn't a trademark