Bearded Theory 2024

28 minutes ago, Deanzor said:

I was hoping to get a group my friends to come this year, but can't sell that line up to them. I think only Jane's warrant being a headliner at a £200 festival. There's usually gold on the undercard, so I'll await the next announcement with fingers crossed.

I thought that too but those names in smaller font are great. Panic Shack and Beans are two of ky fave live acts. My digging has made me love bdrmm, Jim Bob, Peat and Diesel, bis, Katie Malco, Sonic Boom Six and Jess Silk.

Punk Rock Factory looks like it will be a party too!

14 hours ago, Johnnyseven said:

Does 'headlining Catton Park' not indicate they are headlining the whole do? If they weren't headlining the Pallet surely they would have said 'headlining at Catton Park'?

Jane's Addiction aren't coming all the way over here to play 2nd on the bill on the Pallet.

Interesting as the same blurb on X states 'joining us'

1 hour ago, Deanzor said:

I was hoping to get a group my friends to come this year, but can't sell that line up to them. I think only Jane's warrant being a headliner at a £200 festival. There's usually gold on the undercard, so I'll await the next announcement with fingers crossed.

I thought that too but those names in smaller font are great. Panic Shack and Beans are two of ky fave live acts. My digging has made me love bdrmm, Jim Bob, Peat and Diesel, bis, Katie Malco, Sonic Boom Six and Jess Silk.

4 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

I hadn't spotted Jim Bob.

Nice.

On 11/2/2023 at 5:12 PM, Chrisp1986 said:

From what I read those 6 are headliners BUT there are 9 headline slots if we include Pallet, Meadow and Woodland hence the 3 more to come. That's how I look into it anyway.

If you want to take it further then there are loads of headliners as every stage has them.

I just go with what the festival does and announces the 6 for the 2 main stages which is what they have done.

Looking back at previous Green Man headliners, that would be about right. Bearded has had a higher calibre of acts over the same period IMO

But didn't they play sub under First Aid Kit?

Green Man Festival 2023 Line-Up :: Clashfinder

Edited by Paul ™