Lost ticket :(

turricandanx

I volunteered at pedestrian gate D last year.  There were a few missing tickets issues and those people were sent over to a portakabin near the gate.  The procedure is lengthy apparently, but they did eventually get sorted.

• 11 months later...

Royal mail tried delivering my ticket twice but I wasn't in on each occasion and gave me a red slip. I've gone to the post office with my red slip and ID but they cannot not find the ticket. Where do I stand if they can't find it and getting a replacement? Thanks in advance 

They are special delivery so see tickets should be able to trace, I’d contact see tickets asap.  I think they can arrange replacements but you usually have to pick them up from Glastonbury box office and have full ID.  I’m sure see tickets will advise if you contact them 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rula912 said:

They are special delivery so see tickets should be able to trace, I’d contact see tickets asap.  I think they can arrange replacements but you usually have to pick them up from Glastonbury box office and have full ID.  I’m sure see tickets will advise if you contact them 

Do you know how or where I can contact See tickets?

21 hours ago, Rula912 said:

Do you know how or where I can contact See tickets?

Currently going through something similar: RM tried one delivery, which I missed, but there has been no follow up and a scheduled re-delivery hasn’t happened either. Tracking hasn’t been updated since the unsuccessful delivery last week. Delivery office can’t locate it either. All a bit of a mystery.

Have told SEE but haven’t yet got confirmation it is officially lost. Sounds like from other posts it may resolve itself but a trip to the ticket office probably awaits.

I missed my delivery last week and got email saying it would be delivered the next day.

I knew I wouldn’t be back in time for the next day delivery so I booked it to be delivered to my local post office on Friday.

I never got an email on Friday saying it had been delivered there so I went to that post office and they had no record of it.

I went to the sorting office on Saturday morning and luckily enough, the guy on the desk remembered delivering it to a different post office to the one I requested.

Finally tracked it down after much stressing.

Hi

My ticket and parking ticket has been lost by royalmail. I have been searching all morning for who to contact about this and how to sort a replacement. It’s driving me nuts and worrying me. Any ideas????

47 minutes ago, fayec said:

Hi

My ticket and parking ticket has been lost by royalmail. I have been searching all morning for who to contact about this and how to sort a replacement. It’s driving me nuts and worrying me. Any ideas????

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/support-centre

You have to go through this to get to the contact form:
Glastonbury - Registration Lookup (seetickets.com)

Edited by devonhammer

Hi there, the same has recently happened to me. After seeing my ticket was in the Swindon sorting office for a week I contacted See tickets who told me to get written confirmation from Royal Mail (despite the tracking showing its been in Swindon for a week and this means it's considered lost by Royal Mail). See Tickets insisted i get written confirmation as apparently they can turn up later and I guess they think people will profit from this? Ridiculous if you ask me. I've gone back to Royal Mail to request this and they have escalated the case so I will let you know how i get on. 

• Like 1