Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

32 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Who from the lineup smaller acts is better live than on record? Will get us started…

Atarashii Gakko

L'Imperatrice are great on record, no doubt about that, but their performance at PS 2022 was absolutely out of this world, one of the best sets I've ever been to.

It seems that Primavera guys think so too: 

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/primavera-sound-2024-barcelona/limperatrice

Why are they at Primavera Sound? Because we still haven't got over their 2022 concert at Primavera a la Ciutat.

3 minutes ago, TapeRecorder said:

Yeah if anyone has a link to the dice page would be grateful...

3 minutes ago, markeez said:

Can't see the event in dice. And in AT it's still/already sold out.

Check above 

1 minute ago, markeez said:

Yep. Looks like they sold out the allocation for full ticket holders. This morning is just general sale for the public. I've swallowed €27 for YLT because it looks like the only way I'll be able to go, having missed out the other day 

41 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Who from the lineup smaller acts is better live than on record? Will get us started…

Atarashii Gakko

And also Hannah Diamond is worth checking live even if PC music isn't one's cup of tea. I enjoyed her 2022 set much more than I had expected. And the crowd was completely into her:

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Atarashii Gakko

Really obvious answer but Justice's live show is just on a total other level to their recorded material. Listen to Woman Worldwide and have your brains blown out. Hearing Hyperdrama blended into the mix is going to be something very special.

FKA Twigs 2019 show is still one of the best things to ever happen at Primavera Sound. Came for the songs, stayed for the flaming sword dance.

Balming Tiger are making a name for themselves mainly because of how fun their live show is. Definitely worth venturing to a smaller stage to watch them.

Arca is going to have the hometown crowd and will play a true clusterf**k of sounds. Always special live.

I am really curious how Troye Sivan is going to sound. His latest album has consumed me and I'm praying he does it justice.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BA_Barrabus said:

Any food recs within the festival? Being a creature of habit I tend to hit the falafel wrap place but seem to remember chat about a pizza cone or something last year?

i'd appreciate a list too. especially with veggie/vegan options

1 minute ago, Ecclestone82 said:

wow can't believe general tickets for The National still on Dice after an hour. Cheap (although not as cheap as ones through AT)

A helluva lot more expensive than free!

Crazy timing that Shellac's first album in 10 years is out next week.

3 minutes ago, justsaying said:

Very annoying actually, think of all the people who shelled out for weekend tickets and now have to pay extra for Ciutat tickets. Almost 50 euros in my case, and the sky is kind of the limit.

Same here. Hopefully if any more come up on Access Tickets we'll be able to return the DICE ones for a refund 🤞

4 minutes ago, Clakus said:

Same here. Hopefully if any more come up on Access Tickets we'll be able to return the DICE ones for a refund 🤞

Think you can only return dice if they sell out completely, and even in that case they might turn it off

1 minute ago, Drums Please Fab said:

Just out of bed, read the thread. Got one for the National. A bit stunned at how easy it was to be honest.

How is it not sold out.

probably because it was 44 euros compared to free, and some people probably just thought i can see them Friday instead.

Razmatazz will be the better gig though 

14 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

you could even sell the dice ones potentially (via twickets/another platform) if ticket transfer is available 

If you find someone who will send you money before receiving a ticket, or trust someone enough to do the reverse.

Not easy. I didn't manage to sell my weekend ticket two years ago, for a sold-out festival.

Edited by justsaying