Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

15 minutes ago, Clakus said:

So the Phoenix etc show on Wednesday is just open to everyone right ? I can't see the option on AccessTickets so assuming we can just walk up?

And then on the Thursday, we need to queue up before we head in for the first time so that we can get a wristband etc? Or just waltz straight through with the QR code ticket?

You still need to purchase a ticket on the AccessTicket app for the Wednesday, under the JORNADA INAUGURAL on the available events page.  10euros & then credit for the bar once scanned in

QR code is all that is needed for the main festival, but we still got wristbands last year

Edited by livenstu
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

Nope, that is wrong. The credit will only be available after you have scanned your ticket. If you’re not going to a event you have ticket for, the money is lost.

All unused credit will be refunded after the festival.

Yeah absolutely, otherwise it's just free money for booking ciutat shows lol

1 hour ago, livenstu said:

You still need to purchase a ticket on the AccessTicket app for the Wednesday, under the JORNADA INAUGURAL on the available events page.  10euros & then credit for the bar once scanned in

QR code is all that is needed for the main festival, but we still got wristbands last year

Perfect, thank you 🙌

3 hours ago, Martin_89 said:

Nope, that is wrong. The credit will only be available after you have scanned your ticket. If you’re not going to a event you have ticket for, the money is lost.

All unused credit will be refunded after the festival.

You were completely right and I was wrong. Credit appeared immediately like magic.

1 hour ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

SZA cancelled fugi rock in Japan 

End of July so am sure it's just a scheduling opportunity came up she couldn't miss. Still really sh*tty. Fuji not offering refunds either. No way is she cancelling 4 days in advance at Primavera. Prepared to eat my words though...

19 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

End of July so am sure it's just a scheduling opportunity came up she couldn't miss. Still really sh*tty. Fuji not offering refunds either. No way is she cancelling 4 days in advance at Primavera. Prepared to eat my words though...

Stranger things have happened with RnB headliners

• Upvote 1

On 5/27/2024 at 12:37 PM, ConfidenceMan said:

There's a cloakroom?! 

I've attended this festival half a dozen times and I never knew. 😂

Are you serious? haha, best thing of the festival especially coz it's dirt cheap as well and really customer friendly. No over expensive lockers but just a huge tent with 3 volunteers (who hardly speak English) and numbered tickets and you can gather or get/put stuff from there anytime you want. 

Anyways: that was my one post for this year. Not attending, didn't feel it too much but also switched jobs and can't take time off anymore so that'll be it for me and Primavera (bit of a bummer)

• Thanks 1

Yo La Tengo being an excellent band, surprise surprise. What a brilliant way to start the festival. Highlight for me - a Neil Youngified sludge cover of Bob Dylan and ten minute feedback freakout of Velvet Underground's Heroin. I love this place so much

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Clakus said:

Yo La Tengo being an excellent band, surprise surprise. What a brilliant way to start the festival. Highlight for me - a Neil Youngified sludge cover of Bob Dylan and ten minute feedback freakout of Velvet Underground's Heroin. I love this place so much

I've experienced different sets, but the feeling is the same. Maustetytöt yesterday were witty, dramatic and most of all catchy as hell - 40 minutes were nowhere near enough and it's a pity they don't play the main days. A perfect start of the Primavera week.

And I also enjoyed very much Voxtrot today - they play also Thursday, so catch them if you can!

Edited by pipan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, allribena said:

The Messthetics - Irreversible Entanglements - Armand Hammer was back to back intensity, albeit very different types. Gonna need to process all that, an excellent start to the festival 

Absolutely amazing. Felt like the world was falling apart and being put back together for a few hours. Unreal talent in Apolo tonight.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, katyaz said:

OK first show Les Savy Fav. Crazy 😂 I attach a photo of Tim. Ready for the weekend now PXL_20240528_210913452.thumb.jpg.fab5ae8f62c2b54d5ad77848d15bbcb8.jpg

Nice!

This brings back memories... he was doing this "surfing on a piece of stage" thing also at PS22.

Tim's antics is pretty fun to watch. He must have changed clothes five times during the set. When he went back in the crowd and climbed the mezzanine stand to later jump down I was sure he was gonna injure himself badly. Then proceeded to pour people's beers on the floor to be able to throw himself and slide belly down on the floor.