Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

52 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Last time they played continental Europe was in 2016 (4 dates) and before that in 2010 (2).

At Nova Rock they might even be pushed further down, that line up isn‘t complete yet. It might also prop them up that its their first Austrian gig in 33(!) years

Small correction - I saw them in Portugal at Optimus (now NOS) Alive in 2011.

3 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

I think it was never days between teaser and line up, right? 

remember the 2016 Rocket, the 2018 western and 2019 live show to be teased the evening before. Not sure about 2020 and 2023 anymore 

Gabi saying “there’s going to be movement tomorrow” is a teaser itself ahahahah 

To be honest I really enjoy these final days of wait when you know that the lineup is dropping very soon but you don’t know when.

6 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

I think it was never days between teaser and line up, right? 

remember the 2016 Rocket, the 2018 western and 2019 live show to be teased the evening before. Not sure about 2020 and 2023 anymore 

Last year I swear they had a trailer/reader on Thursday and had the line up out Tuesday/Wednesday 

18 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

clueless as months ago, since there is any definitive evidence for sza, travis scott, the cure and everyone else besides arguably minor players such as the national, pj and pulp, to be on the lineup

No on the first three, just guesswork and optimism. Latter three feel very likely though