INmusic 2024

SweetJesus

Great first time at this festival. Thanks to the helpful responses in this thread beforehand in helping make the decision to come. Super easy to navigate site, with such great value coming from the UK - tickets to see each headliner alone wouldn't be far off what we paid for the tickets! Will definitely have it on my radar to return in future years. Highlights for me were Smashing Pumpkins, Gaslight Anthem and really enjoyed Dogstar's set too. Agreed on Gossip too - left about halfway through as it just felt a bit uncomfortable and odd! Great time overall though and would thoroughly recommend.

P.S. any rumours or educated guesses for next year? 

Edited by BlackFoxx
  • Upvote 1

Solid, enjoyable edition. First day great weather, but island felt quite empty and dark to me. The national are not my cup of tea but a good start of a festival in general. 

Second day was much more alive and crowded, despite the weather. Hozier was a positive suprise for me (but had zero expectations tbh). 

Yesterday we were lucky with the weather, at some point there was rain all around Zagreb. Smashing Pumpkins were great. 

Bought early bird for 70€, it s hard to miss anything for that price, such a bargain. 

Pros: Easy to navigate, small queues, the comeback of a festival bus, no cancellations and some upgrades like the platform for disabled, tribunes, bicycles storage.. 

Cons: with so many rainy editions they should buy something to put on flor in front of the stages to avoid so much mud, also i wish there would be a couple of more middle names on the lineup, at times there are no real alternatives if you don't like the artist playing Main/World stage. 

I hope there will be Inmusic 2025:) 

Edited by activean
  • Upvote 2