Isle of Wight 2024

galbani

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if there’ll be some pullouts due to the whole Barclaycard thing. CMAT has just pulled out of Latitude because of it and Wunderhorse I’m sure did for the great escape 

On 5/30/2024 at 8:12 PM, sisco said:

Wonder if there’ll be some pullouts due to the whole Barclaycard thing. CMAT has just pulled out of Latitude because of it and Wunderhorse I’m sure did for the great escape 

No, Wunderhorse played Great Escape. I was there. 

57 minutes ago, prefab said:

No, Wunderhorse played Great Escape. I was there. 

Yeah someone said on another thread they threatened but were a headliner so maybe couldn’t get out the contract easily.  

Fingers crossed it won’t effect this anyway.

surely this week for the times?

5 hours ago, Kowalski101 said:

First-Time attendees, just wondering if you can go off-site over the weekend, and any decent pubs nearby that you can suggest?

Many thanks! 

You can.  I did have a research myself but can’t bloody remember the one that’s close off the top of my head.

2 weeks tomoz, I just want the bloody set times!! 

23 hours ago, Kowalski101 said:

First-Time attendees, just wondering if you can go off-site over the weekend, and any decent pubs nearby that you can suggest?

Many thanks! 

Yes, you can leave very easily. It's a bit of a walk, but it's easy enough to get to Newport which has lots of pubs and supermarkets.

19 minutes ago, Henrik said:

We have finally had a nice spell of dry and warm(ish) weather down here. The fields are dry and the site build has begun. 

Thanks for that.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed for 2 weeks time

• Like 1

I know it’s obvious with 2 weeks to go but there’s a band called the Lilacs that are opening the big top at 12.10 on the Saturday.  The fact they know their time surely means the times are all out there and have got to come Monday (hopefully). 

1 hour ago, sam47 said:

Yeah I would like think we'd have stage times by tomorrow! Need to start checking the weather forecast have been avoiding it so far 😅 

Ok ish.  Looks ok enough in the run up to it not being churned up.  Minimal rain over the festival weekend (so far)

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, s30foster said:

Do the happen to sell cheaper tickets closer to the festival? Hoping to grab a Sunday ticket but can't justify the £120 at the moment. 

Official tickets will not be sold at a discount.

There’s always a chance of bagging a cheaper one on the secondary market. The usual places could help, but worth looking here too:

https://www.wightbay.com

• Like 1