Ban the f**king flags

Welshinexile

14 hours ago, ICESTONE said:

White middle class people waving sh*tty Chinese mass produced Palestine flags they've clearly just bought (you can see the creases) is cringe as f**k, especially when most of them will be left in their sh*t covered tesco tent they will leave behind on Sunday/Monday.

Sorry that this has happened to you. Maybe if you contact the festival office they might be able to sort out a refund for you - or at least a formal apology.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I don't mind the odd flag. But there must be simpler, better ways than using them just to locate friends.

Could use series of pre erected markers dotted around the place (colored/striped poles for example). 

I don't want them banned, but id be lying if I haven't muttered the odd curse at some.

Corporate flags though should be banned. Id go as far as ejecting the holder too. 

6 hours ago, MBoT said:

Could use series of pre erected markers dotted around the place (colored/striped poles for example). 

I don't want them banned, but id be lying if I haven't muttered the odd curse at some.

The speaker towers are all numbered this year in the pyramid, which I used yesterday to find someone. 

Edited by dotdash79
  • Upvote 2

The Israeli propaganda flags in front of Dua Lipa felt politically motivated considering her pro-Palestine stance. I can imagine that made her really uncomfortable when she was performing. Thankfully she absolutely smashed it but why make someone, a Muslim woman, feel like that? 

Friends on site said how those with nova festival and Israel flags had pushed through and were quite rude to people who'd been there for ages to get that obvious TV spot. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, SalviaPlath said:

The Israeli propaganda flags in front of Dua Lipa felt politically motivated considering her pro-Palestine stance. 

There were loads out for PJ yesterday too, I think they're just being waved a lot. One of the fellas on kneecap grabbed one and waved it on the stage 😊

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, clarkete said:

There were loads out for PJ yesterday too, I think they're just being waved a lot. One of the fellas on kneecap grabbed one and waved it on the stage 😊

The heckling at PJ Harvey by pro Palestine buffons shouting free Palestine was due to a comment she made a few years back regarding Chomsky and his views on Palestine but his refusal to acknowledge that Palestinian terrorists mudering Jews. 

Kneecap are nasty anti semites, if you admit you hate Jews at least yiydobe honest you clown. 

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, noSaj said:

Dua Lipa is a well known anti semite, do a bit of research you clown. So you are OK with middle class liberals with they flag of their month but have issues with Jews protesting against the rape, torture and murder of Jewish women. 

How do you know they were rude you clown, were you there? 

Idiots like you need educating about Hamas terrorists and their ideals, you really are a silly sausage. 

Sorry, but it's disgusting to say Dua is an Antisemite. I'll leave the personal harassment (it's Saturday night, some people enjoy a beer) but your baseless attack on a Muslim woman is quite gross.

4 minutes ago, SalviaPlath said:

Sorry, but it's disgusting to say Dua is an Antisemite. I'll leave the personal harassment (it's Saturday night, some people enjoy a beer) but your baseless attack on a Muslim woman is quite gross.

Did I say anything about her being a Muslim women? Nope! 

19 minutes ago, noSaj said:

Dua Lipa is a well known anti semite, do a bit of research you clown. So you are OK with middle class liberals with they flag of their month but have issues with Jews protesting against the rape, torture and murder of Jewish women. 

How do you know they were rude you clown, were you there? 

Idiots like you need educating about Hamas terrorists and their ideals, you really are a silly sausage. 

Palestine_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif.1c8f2814294e9924978c31b30a1d1cf2.gif

• Like 2