Ban the f**king flags

Welshinexile

4 minutes ago, SalviaPlath said:

I don't eat sausages (Muslim) but we'll not continue with this. I think your behaviour has been quite disgraceful this evening. Well done on bullying one of, I imagine, the few Muslim members of this board off. Disgusting behaviour. 

You just said you were w*nking over the October 7th attacks. 

Playing the victim won't wash. 

1 minute ago, noSaj said:

What have I said that is genocidal?

It's great that you can read backwards. You must be so proud of yourself to work that out, at least I don't hide my name. 

You don't seem to like Jews very much do you laughing at the October 7th terrorists attacks. 

Nothing I've said on here supports genocide I was speaking up against flag wavers and anti semites. 

This is the problem with people like you Jason. You think saying something makes it true. 

I laughed at your comment, a pathetic defence of one of the worst genocides ever, as if it all started on Oct 7th. 

Now, that doesn't even come close to laughing at what happened on Oct 7th, and it doesn't even enter the realm of an opinion on Jews. Let's all remember, Israel does not equal Judaism despite their best efforts at, like you, repeating something and hoping it becomes true.

Now, keep on ranting if you wish, just know that nobody accepts your nonsense "antisemitism" rhetoric.