The Weather Thread 2024

airwaves

12 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Unprecedented.  I think even 2010 had some bad voodoo in the forecast. 

Still refusing to believe Friday - Sunday too much at the moment but if it does stick I can't remember one being forecast to be so nice this far out. Has always been some kind of threat of heavy rain in forecasts from what I can remember.

16 minutes ago, NotAnInsider said:

OFFICIAL LINE FROM THE MET OFFICE: "Things are looking very nice for Glastonbury"

Aiden has spoken. Conditions are perfect; chance of very very  slight shower on Thursday (to keep the dust down) and good festival temperatures over the weekend.

In Aiden we trust.

If it is like this it will be great.

23 minutes ago, NotAnInsider said:

OFFICIAL LINE FROM THE MET OFFICE: "Things are looking very nice for Glastonbury"

Aiden has spoken. Conditions are perfect; chance of very very  slight shower on Thursday (to keep the dust down) and good festival temperatures over the weekend.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

IMG_3177.jpeg.1959af8f10b5df0bb3df59bef8c13744.jpeg

Sweet Jesus, that is a thing of absolute beauty 🤤

One hot day in our summer and we're losing our minds 🤣🤣🤣 , You're winters are hotter than that 🤣

Just now, gazzared said:

One hot day in our summer and we're losing our minds 🤣🤣🤣 , You're winters are hotter than that 🤣

But it is really well timed and very much needed

3 hours ago, devonhammer said:

A measure of my confidence of the ground condirions is that my friend has said that they're bringing a mallet and I'm considering packing another mallet just in case.

I'm obviously still packing a Gore Tex jacket and a poncho.

👍 I’m also bringing wellies - to leave in the car as they won’t be needed. Clearly.

2 minutes ago, Festival Sounds Podcast said:

Not even bringing a rain jacket with this forecast. On coach and could use the packing space for other things

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Gonna hold off committing until Wednesday am, but might this be the first year I've ever not taken walking boots.

What have you just done............................

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

Still refusing to believe Friday - Sunday too much at the moment but if it does stick I can't remember one being forecast to be so nice this far out. Has always been some kind of threat of heavy rain in forecasts from what I can remember.

Or a sweat fest!

1 hour ago, NotAnInsider said:

Best video on the internet.