The Weather Thread 2024

airwaves

2 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Feel like if this one is bad also + The Met Office getting jittery it's firmly in the worrying territory. 

Why would this be the case considering averages / ensembles suggest otherwise? Surely this is an outlier?

12 minutes ago, DCIFF23 said:

Why would this be the case considering averages / ensembles suggest otherwise? Surely this is an outlier?

If anything its actually showing that low pressure will be in less dominating this coming weekend 🎉

5 minutes ago, rlandy95 said:

If anything its actually showing that low pressure will be in less dominating this coming weekend 🎉

Well yeah that's why i'm confused as to everyone's panic. the report this morning seems a complete anomaly compared to the other reports. 

1st year at Glasto and admit this the first time i've ever looked at weather reports in this much detail, so please anyone tell me if i am reading the graphs wrong!!

2 hours ago, briddj said:

The apps won't have factored in the latest information at this point.

The "last updated" time keeps ticking along nicely, and still looks sunny. I don't know exactly what "last updated" means mind

4 minutes ago, briddj said:

This massive green low is our enemy. 

KNIFE EDGE

h500slp (2).png

f**k the green low. The BBC knows what it's on about. I'm not even going to re-check it later 😂

Edited by CanWeRest

6 minutes ago, briddj said:

This massive green low is our enemy. 

KNIFE EDGE

h500slp (2).png

Be so unlucky for it to be terrible for months, that low finally move for a week then return.

f**king UK.