Best / Worst Food

FuzzyDunlop

On 5/29/2024 at 10:41 PM, rubenz said:

Yeah this picture I took didn't really do it justice as a lot more hefty than it looks here. I can't remember the name but the fried chicken place at the corner of West Holts was decent and you got a huge portion.

Screenshot_20240529_213812_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20240529_214015_Photos.jpg

I’m pretty sure the west holts chicken you have there is only jerkin, which is indeed an amazing food van. Have been consistently impressed with it on the four or so occasions I’ve seen it show up somewhere and it’s definitely on my list to return to this Glastonbury. 

the other stand out for me is (as others have said) the Samosa place at the other stage. Genuinely top level samosas. Only issue is that it’s not exactly a full meal, but if you’re caught in that ‘need something to tide me over stage’ then it’s probably the best thing I’ve eaten at a festival. 

• Like 1

Best burger I have had on the farm was from Eat The Farm. They’re really good. They also do top breakfast baps.

There was a great kebab place at WH last year, they served it in a naan, that was proper tasty and filling.

Always like a raclette at a festival but don’t think they were there last year.

Oh and you can never go wrong with the crumble stall…at any time of day or night!

On 5/29/2024 at 10:01 PM, fraybentos1 said:

In terms of value for money the cornish pastie, chips & beans for 6 quid was the most filling thing you could get. I had one every night post headliner lol

Name checks out 

9 hours ago, rwhitehouse13 said:

Best burger I have had on the farm was from Eat The Farm. They’re really good. They also do top breakfast baps.

There was a great kebab place at WH last year, they served it in a naan, that was proper tasty and filling.

Always like a raclette at a festival but don’t think they were there last year.

Oh and you can never go wrong with the crumble stall…at any time of day or night!

No crumble stall this year 😟

On 5/27/2024 at 8:14 PM, dondo said:

Loved Leons in WH as always. As it opens on the Tuesday it's become a bit of a tradition for me to go there on that day.  Discovered Bunnymans Bunny Chow last year and that was ace.

Most underwhelming was a veggie burger place next to Leftfield who's name escapes me but seem to recall it being pink. 

Screenshot_20240607_192147_Glastonbury.thumb.jpg.e157f9aeba709840f400f2e424e09238.jpg

first pin I added to the map. Saved my life in 2022, SUCH tasty food!

• Like 1

On 6/3/2024 at 10:02 PM, Tiesto13 said:

I’m pretty sure the west holts chicken you have there is only jerkin, which is indeed an amazing food van. Have been consistently impressed with it on the four or so occasions I’ve seen it show up somewhere and it’s definitely on my list to return to this Glastonbury. 

Yeah that’s definitely only jerkin, sadly from the app looks like they’re not there this year 😢

35 minutes ago, AliceR said:

Yeah that’s definitely only jerkin, sadly from the app looks like they’re not there this year 😢

Glasto doesn't appear on their list of festivals for the year unfortunately 

19 minutes ago, Soggy_feet said:

I’m sure I saw someone post that the crumble place wasn’t going to be there this year, but it seems to be showing on the app

IMG_9687.png

Yeah it’s a different one … billy bragg must have it in his booking conditions