Glastonbury blogs and vlogs 2023

faymondo

26 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Never prepare but I probably will do another one

So in terms of my prep now, it's just making sure I've got enough space on my phone and cloud plus how many power banks I need 😂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Just thought I would put this here and my latest blog (Lot's of Glastonbury ones this month and the proof popular) 

Also included are details of a small walk on Friday morning with a group I walk with called The Florrie's Mens Walking Group which is normally based in Liverpool 8. They do a special Glastonbury walk. 

They aim to assist men struggling with mental health, loneliness, addiction, and those simply seeking companionship and physical activity. The group provides a supportive platform for men to talk openly and support one another, helping to break the stigma surrounding men’s mental health.

If anybody needs a chat pop down and see us on the Friday. If you fancy a walk to get your head straight before getting on it before  the festival properly starts then pop down. 

New Blog “The Glastonbury 2024 countdown well and truly on”

https://faymondo.wordpress.com/2024/06/06/the-glastonbury-2024-countdown-well-and-truly-on/

Edited by faymondo
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, nikkic said:

@Bike_Like_A_Mumwe watched your vlog the other day. 

Really enjoyed it. 

Ah great! I'm glad 😊. Of course the kids now want to go every year... I've told them every 'other' (ticket depending). Spending this weekend making up for the mum guilt before I go lol 

1 hour ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Ah great! I'm glad 😊. Of course the kids now want to go every year... I've told them every 'other' (ticket depending). Spending this weekend making up for the mum guilt before I go lol 

We also watched your vlog, it was great 😁 Our boy has been to every one with us since he was a baby but we cheated in his younger years as we used to drop him at the grandparents halfway through to get some kid free time 😂 We’ve had him for the whole thing for the most recent ones though as he’s been a bit older. Once they get the bug they love it! Hope you get tickets next time (us too 😬)

Ok so I’m working on one should be ready by tomoro … please be gentle as I’m clueless with this stuff … there’s a few people from here in it . Doing it in iMovie currently not sure this is the easiest to learn or not but it’s all on my Apple devices so I’ve presumed so 

ok so here's my first ever attempt .... happy to take feedback as ive never tried this before ... couple of the video clips maybe a bit long tbh but id be grateful to anyone giving up 12 mins of time for any feedback .