Olivia Rodrigo

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

Does anyone know if there will be a ticket sale for any Manchester tickets that people returned when the initial dates were postponed?

The Q&A says yes, not sure how many will be returned, and if they won't just be all dynamic prices

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

Where does it say instead of Glasto? Lots of acts do BST and Glasto.

In fact a confirmed BST slot is often seen as a boost to an acts chances of being at the farm.

If you read the exchange, somebody asks whether OR is doing BST but not Glasto, and the reply is an OR lyric.

Could mean anything and yes of course she could do both. Don’t shoot the messenger!

57 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Yeah, I think she'll struggle to hit the eighty-minute mark in this one, though the current show does go beyond ninety with the extras.

1 bad idea right?
2 ballad of a homeschooled girl
3 traitor
4 drivers license
5 teenage dream
6 pretty isn't pretty
7 enough for you
8 lacy
9 so american
10 jealousy, jealousy
11 happier
12 favorite crime
13 deja vu
14 the grudge
15 brutal
16 obsessed

17 vampire
18 all-american bitch
19 good 4 u
20 get him back!

Last time at G she did an Avril cover & brought out Lilly Allen 

I recon she will have a couple of surprises for a Pyramid slot 

9 minutes ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

Does anyone know if there will be a ticket sale for any Manchester tickets that people returned when the initial dates were postponed?

Recon given she's popular with kids and one of the gigs is a Monday night in term time. I recon there will be quite a few going  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Yeah, I think she'll struggle to hit the eighty-minute mark in this one, though the current show does go beyond ninety with the extras.

1 bad idea right?
2 ballad of a homeschooled girl
3 traitor
4 drivers license
5 teenage dream
6 pretty isn't pretty
7 enough for you
8 lacy
9 so american
10 jealousy, jealousy
11 happier
12 favorite crime
13 deja vu
14 the grudge
15 brutal
16 obsessed

17 vampire
18 all-american bitch
19 good 4 u
20 get him back!

80 minutes is pretty poor for a pyramid headliner really, but that's not her fault if she is to be one of the three. It seems certain she will be.

1 hour ago, fraybentos1 said:

She's defo doing Glasto , she raves about the place and is in the country at the time purposefully. It's a complete lock.

Could easily do BST too 

Thanks for your opinion. That’s all it is, unless you have specific info? Even if she does (and I hope that’s true), you were only ever guessing.

Edited by kalifire

1 hour ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

I'd say the chances are high. You've got three avenues here: 

- everyone who kept hold of their tickets but are unable to go to the new dates will get a refund

- some got their refunds anyway when they were postponed and it took so long to reschedule. both of those situations will end up with some being sold as new tickets, though I imagine it'll be an apply for a code situation again, unless they all go to those who got a code but not a ticket last time.

- as the tickets are being automatically transferred, the usual situation applies where some will think they can do it now, but actually can't when it gets to June, so keep an eye on Ticketmaster for resale tickets popping up. That said, I think your cut off is her televised Glastonbury show if that's what happens, as demand will go steeply up for any last minute ones. We tried to get a spare for a friend for Avril Lavigne on the Wednesday after Glastonbury and there was literally nothing, no twickets alerts, the touts outside the venue didn't even have any! So would expect the same here if she does headline 

Edited by efcfanwirral

2 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

The tour average according to setlist.fm was 1hr 59m so even knocking a few slower ones off the list she'd still manage at least an hour and a half if not more. 

4 minutes ago, cdm22 said:

The tour average according to setlist.fm was 1hr 59m so even knocking a few slower ones off the list she'd still manage at least an hour and a half if not more. 

That's average start time after doors, I think. This being said, she's listed at 1h45 for average show length - but how much of that is her just speaking to an adoring home fanbase? Festival crowds are different gravy.

52 minutes ago, Chip Batch said:

80 minutes is pretty poor for a pyramid headliner really, but that's not her fault if she is to be one of the three. It seems certain she will be.

Eilish came in on 80, I think, and Kendrick was hardly longer. Fred will be around the same too, I imagine.

You can get away with 80 if it is a show with absolutely no filler, I'd argue, but aye, I'd be wanting more. It so much depends on who it is though - if Springsteen, with his famed marathon show lengths, did just 105 minutes to headline, you'd be disgruntled.