What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 24 ?

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

Before, 'clarkete' was in gold too.

2 minutes ago, clarkete said:

think we also had gold names for a bit.  Am I right @Crazyfool01 ?

Ah OK, I must have missed that. Work has been getting in the way of my efests browsing. Now I have a confirmed litter picking position via a charity I'll be back on a lot more in the build-up

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 4:46 PM, Looother said:

And I'm reading everything.

Fellow first timer here, any recommended reading?

On 3/31/2024 at 7:31 AM, CharlotteB said:

I was doing drink research last night, scoping some "bag in a box" opportunities 😁😁😁 long list created ✔️

How is the research going? Any recommendations? 

• Upvote 1

Ordered a tent canopy/extension for my 2 man... problem with the pop-up fresh & black is no porch! I'm worried about rain this year and needing somewhere to offload wet gear before getting into the tent. Got to do some practice runs putting it up before the festival!

1 minute ago, EMorgz92 said:

Ordered a tent canopy/extension for my 2 man... problem with the pop-up fresh & black is no porch! I'm worried about rain this year and needing somewhere to offload wet gear before getting into the tent. Got to do some practice runs putting it up before the festival!

The F&B XL popups do have a porch-but only a small one. I have added a Vango gear store to mine for extra space 

3 hours ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

Fellow first timer here, any recommended reading?

How is the research going? Any recommendations? 

Thistly Cross! Probably my first Scottish cider. Tried the bag in a box "Original". Highly recommended.

https://www.thistlycrosscider.co.uk/browse/c-Ciderboxes-5/

3 hours ago, tarw said:

The F&B XL popups do have a porch-but only a small one. I have added a Vango gear store to mine for extra space 

Hi, I have an XL pop-up from Decathlon. I posted this video on a different thread. I’ll post it here as well. So you can see the porch.

The first part of "operation make a duvalay sleeping bag without actually paying £500+ the actual duvalay sleeping bag kit" is in motion. The spare covers have arrived, and I've opened one and put the summer duvet inside of it. I've then rolled it and placed it into the large duvalay bag. All seems fairly straightforward and plenty of space for the chunky foam mattress that's on its way. Lot less space than our current matress topper/quilt set up in one of those big laundry bags that we are currently using in the van. 

36 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Finished painting piano … just need to figure out how to attach caps to frame and I think I’m done … maybe 

image.jpg

Are you expecting this year's Pyramid decoration to be a pair of boobs?

7 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Are you expecting this year's Pyramid decoration to be a pair of boobs?

Ha ha nope … just the best I could manage with the Coldplay planet theme 🙂 and they have circular screens on this tour