What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 24 ?

Crazyfool01

Have packed with far too many bags and stuff so will be doing several journeys back and forth to the car in Oxfam parking tomorrow 🙄  Car is half packed. Just need to do cold stuff in cool bag in morning. Now painting nails with sparkly nail varnish 💅 

On 6/22/2024 at 9:38 PM, Parched said:

Oh mate I feel your pain.. the things we do for Glasto, any other festival you’d just throw in the towel.

On 6/22/2024 at 3:29 PM, irnkrtn said:

ABSOLUTELY GUTTING. Hope you have a lovely time soon and it’s all a funny story but I would have just hid under my duvet.

We found them!!! They were in the garage all along. Got the new ones yesterday and found the old ones today. So now we have 5 tents in our possession when the only camping we ever do is on Worthy Farm! New(er) ones will go back after the festival. £200 'saved' there. PHEW!!!

The current "what I did today" was navigate every pile in our mid-refurb-chaos everything-in-piles-and-boxes home trying to find each and every item on the list. It was in trying to find the Glasto steel pint pots we found the tents. Still not found the pint pots mind. Tomorrow job now!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Emptied my already packed bag and panic checked. Added extra warm layers (my biggest annoyance is being cold!)

Now pacing my flat checking lists in total silence. Realised tonight will be the last night of silence until next Monday. Decided to stop panicking and enjoy the quiet, for now.

Arrived in the country at 9am. Collected our caravan from storage, it's a banger from 94' that only comes out for festivals. 

The number plate had disappeared, good start. Get it home, jockey wheel somehow snapped! 

One step forward, two back but both semi rectified + purchased a new gas bottle and managed to wash 4 loads with the drying weather. Clean the inside of the van, shop run and pack tomorrow after work.. Job will be a good one!