12 minutes ago, sisco said:

Is there any good predictions doing the rounds?  Think we’ve decided this is our Glastonbury replacement so getting excited for the announcements already

Pearl Jam, Black Pumas, Soulwax, Parkway Drive, Fontaines D.C., Bicep, Hozier, Khruangbin, Parov Stelar are all very probable. So is Sam Smith unfortunately (for me personally that is). 

Btw, a name that I haven't seen being discussed anywhere is DJ Shadow. New album out and an upcoming tour planned. I'd love to see him there, it's been a while, but I'm not sure how popular he is these days in the region.

1 hour ago, Floyd_Ams said:

Pearl Jam, Black Pumas, Soulwax, Parkway Drive, Fontaines D.C., Bicep, Hozier, Khruangbin, Parov Stelar are all very probable. So is Sam Smith unfortunately (for me personally that is). 

Btw, a name that I haven't seen being discussed anywhere is DJ Shadow. New album out and an upcoming tour planned. I'd love to see him there, it's been a while, but I'm not sure how popular he is these days in the region.

Some decent names there.  For me would be nice to see Idles, The Lathums, Jamie T, Vampire Weekend, The Prodigy, The Streets and Lana.  

Edited by sisco

33 minutes ago, sisco said:

Normally 2 big headers a day right?

Thursday: KOL + Lana Del Rey

Friday: Pearl Jam + Maneskin

Saturday: Dua Lipa + The Killers

Sunday: Foo Fighters + Sam Smith

Probably far too optimistic 

Pearl Jam will headline on Thursday most probably. A big name is expected to co-headline with Maneskin but not as big as PJ.

In any case for both Friday and Saturday all my hopes are for great Barn headliners and a good undercard to save this for me. RW always delivers great lineups so I'm still optimistic.

Edited by Floyd_Ams

9 minutes ago, Floyd_Ams said:

Pearl Jam will headline on Thursday most probably. A big name is expected to co-headline with Maneskin but not as big as PJ.

In any case for both Friday and Saturday all my hopes are for great Barn headliners and a good undercard to save this for me. RW always delivers great lineups so I'm still optimistic.

Ahh ok, was sure someone said it was PJ on Friday.  Hopefully won’t be too long to find out some more anyway

So we are fairly sure Måneskin has a co-headliner, right? Is it the same case with Dua Lipa? 

I assume Pearl Jam (if they show) and Foo Fighters are headliners without a co-head. If so, I wish for this outcome: 

Thursday: Peal Jam

Friday: Blur + Maneskin

Saturday: Dua Lipa + Queens of the Stone Age

Sunday: Foo Fighters 

In reality: something like Sam Smith will show up;) 

Edited by ParanoidTourist
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

So we are fairly sure Måneskin has a co-headliner, right? Is it the same case with Dua Lipa? 

I assume Pearl Jam (if they show) and Foo Fighters are headliners without a co-head. If so, I wish for this outcome: 

See looking at the past lineups they all have really big sub headliners who I’d call headliners in their own right.  For instance it was Stormzy, Liam and QOTSA (don’t know much about Oscar and the Wolf)

5 minutes ago, sisco said:

See looking at the past lineups they all have really big sub headliners who I’d call headliners in their own right.  For instance it was Stormzy, Liam and QOTSA (don’t know much about Oscar and the Wolf)

True, but if the main headliner is big enough the sub plays less time for example War on Drugs only played 75 minutes before Pearl Jam in 2022. But I agree that the sub would normally be able to be a headliner as well. 

29 minutes ago, sisco said:

In this list, the smallest act is Stormzy. He's more a sub than a co-headline in Belgium. He headlined the Core Festival in Belgium in 2022 and it wasn't soldout (festival way smaller). Oscar And The Wolf is a Belgian act, got a big success here obviously and really set a show like an headliner (both at Pukkelpop 2022 and Werchter 2023).

Seems 99.99% sure we gonna have a real co-headline for Maneskin on Friday. Queens Of The Stone Age would be the perfect fit if they're not at Pukkelpop.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

True, but if the main headliner is big enough the sub plays less time for example War on Drugs only played 75 minutes before Pearl Jam in 2022. But I agree that the sub would normally be able to be a headliner as well. 

Ahh got ya. Well I honestly can’t wait to see who they’ve got this time, always looked at the lineups and thought they’re impressive.  No Glastonbury tickets has forced my hand to probably go 😂 

Just now, Archi said:

In this list, the smallest act is Stormzy. He's more a sub than a co-headline in Belgium. He headlined the Core Festival in Belgium in 2022 and it wasn't soldout (festival way smaller). Oscar And The Wolf is a Belgian act, got a big success here obviously and really set a show like an headliner (both at Pukkelpop 2022 and Werchter 2023).

Seems 99.99% sure we gonna have a real co-headline for Maneskin on Friday. Queens Of The Stone Age would be the perfect fit if they're not at Pukkelpop.

They played last year though?  Surely not again?

49 minutes ago, sisco said:

Was having a look at the cancelled 2020 one.  Maybe The Strokes could come back from that and could also Co-Headline

I still mourn that year that never happened. We would have gotten System of a Down, WIlco, Thom Yorke etc. It was a very nice and diverse line up. 

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Was having a look at the cancelled 2020 one.  Maybe The Strokes could come back from that and could also Co-Headline

Really hoping for this too but no tour dates for them yet, and they did some Europe fests last year already.  Rumour is that they did not sell great last time before it was cancelled.  Only hope might be to sub for Pearl Jam on the Thursday since that day is typically harder for the festival to sell out.

2 hours ago, Hammerfest said:

Really hoping for this too but no tour dates for them yet, and they did some Europe fests last year already.  Rumour is that they did not sell great last time before it was cancelled.  Only hope might be to sub for Pearl Jam on the Thursday since that day is typically harder for the festival to sell out.

Would The Strokes accept a sub slot? Even a glorified one?

6 hours ago, ParanoidTourist said:

You're hired.