On 6/20/2024 at 1:01 PM, happyfestival2024 said:

Hello togehter, does anybody know if there is a cooking facility (water kettles etc.) at the HIVE Resort like it is at the 'normal' HIVE?

Thanks 🙂

Comfort zones

The Hive aims for quality and  comfort. That is reflected in more showers, more toilets and more water taps for campers. These facilities will be located in various comfort zones spread across the campground. A shower costs 1.5 Coin at The Hive, and is free of charge at The Hive Resort and The Hive My Space. Toilets are always free of charge and accessible 24 hours a day.

There is a small bar with a terrace. Campers can also cook/heat up their own food in the cooking area, which will have microwave ovens and boiling water.

The comfort zones are open on Wednesday from 6 pm to 10 pm. On Thursday to Sunday from 8 am to 6 pm, and on Monday from 7.30 am to 11 am.

This is for the Hive, on their website 

I stayed on the Hive Resort 2 years ago and wasn't happy as they didn't have any cooking facilities. We got friends who were staying at the MySpace to bring us some hot water over. 

Edited by Scarnic
Extra info.
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Scarnic said:

Comfort zones

The Hive aims for quality and  comfort. That is reflected in more showers, more toilets and more water taps for campers. These facilities will be located in various comfort zones spread across the campground. A shower costs 1.5 Coin at The Hive, and is free of charge at The Hive Resort and The Hive My Space. Toilets are always free of charge and accessible 24 hours a day.

There is a small bar with a terrace. Campers can also cook/heat up their own food in the cooking area, which will have microwave ovens and boiling water.

The comfort zones are open on Wednesday from 6 pm to 10 pm. On Thursday to Sunday from 8 am to 6 pm, and on Monday from 7.30 am to 11 am.

This is for the Hive, on their website 

I stayed on the Hive Resort 2 years ago and wasn't happy as they didn't have any cooking facilities. We got friends who were staying at the MySpace to bring us some hot water over. 

Thank you for your answer.

Would really suck to have not even hot water ...

Anybody here who stayed at the Hive Resort last year maybe there were some changes...

15 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

How is the weather looking ? So many weather website have so many different conditions showing at the minute 😞

Judging by Graspop that happened like 50km from Werchter and how much the forecast was changing each day I'd say we won't know until like Tuesday or Wednesday 

• Upvote 1