What was the track you didn’t want to end ?

JMB01

You know the one that makes you feel so good you just want it to go on forever .

Red Eyes from War on Drugs for me , really lifted me when I was flagging a bit. Smallish crowd but everyone seemed to have big smiles and a warm glow when they played that , and for the whole set really .

Honourable mention for Golden Hair from Slowdive as well , goosebumps moment .

what were yours ?

9 hours ago, Dave_c said:

Another vote for The War on Drugs, their whole set basically. If I had to pick one song it would be under the pressure, which they finished with.

And another. I hadn't seen them before and had only a fairly limited idea what they were like. Having triple re-watched their set since the fest to make sure i wasn't just high I can confirm they were the best call of the weekend for me. Bliss

Honourable mentions to the sunset too of course which is a nuisance on the pyramid but quite the reverse on the Other

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nestacres said:

When the sun hits by Slowdive was inmmense, as was I don't live here anymore but War on Drugs. That was a fantastic 3 hours on the Sunday (with Editors squashed in between)

Totally agree , I also done these 3 in a row and topped it off with QOTSA and it is one of the best runs of bands in a row I have ever done at a festival .

all 4 were glorious.

34 minutes ago, JMB01 said:

Totally agree , I also done these 3 in a row and topped it off with QOTSA and it is one of the best runs of bands in a row I have ever done at a festival .

all 4 were glorious.

So did I! Great minds eh.... Definitely in 12 Glastonburys, one of the best afternoons I've had. Everything felt right. 

Edited by Nestacres
  • Like 1