2000 Trees 2024

sacred shape

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7y3aMttfh5/?igsh=MTQ1dmdnbXRkMmk4aA==

Seems to have sold pretty well if there's only 1000 tickets left.

Few additions and changes by the looks of it. Tom Jenkins is the only one I've really heard of, but could be a good forest set.

Heart of Gold and Ekkstacy won't be playing anymore.

Exit Child still on the line up and clashfinder though.

And Thursdays Mark and Me Podcast Presents TBA on the forest seems to not be happening now, but still has the live pod in Friday and Frank Turner forest on Saturday  

Has anyone got an old site map or better still this years for 2000 Trees. Its going to be my first Trees and just interested in what to expect with the layout. There does not seem to be a lot of information available other then to say its a small site and notes about not much signage. So assuming its not that far between stages.

Do they even publish a map? Find it odd I can't find one with a quick google. It would be nice to have an idea of the layout before I go.

4 minutes ago, Dales said:

Has anyone got an old site map or better still this years for 2000 Trees. Its going to be my first Trees and just interested in what to expect with the layout. There does not seem to be a lot of information available other then to say its a small site and notes about not much signage. So assuming its not that far between stages.

Do they even publish a map? Find it odd I can't find one with a quick google. It would be nice to have an idea of the layout before I go.

This was the map from last year. It's very easy to navigate between stages. You can be from Main to Forest in about 10-15 minutes with a stop at your tent for a top up if required.

Don't think there'll be much if any change this year.

Screenshot_20240606_100340_Facebook.thumb.jpg.7047239b5be2570a406a78ba289dfa89.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rusty Spoon said:

This was the map from last year. It's very easy to navigate between stages. You can be from Main to Forest in about 10-15 minutes with a stop at your tent for a top up if required.

Don't think there'll be much if any change this year.

Screenshot_20240606_100340_Facebook.thumb.jpg.7047239b5be2570a406a78ba289dfa89.jpg

Many thanks 🙂

8 minutes ago, readingnotleeds said:

So Exit Child are still doing Trees - sounds like this will be their last gig for a while. A couple of new singles to come first too 

Great news! I'll defo be in the Forest for it

40 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Anything out on the silent disco yet, assume this will be a similar settup to last year with the deposit system?

'Pre-book your silent disco headphones for 2000trees 2024 today + save yourself a few quid!!

As with last year, there's a £20 refundable deposit that will be returned when you return your headphones on site. Visit Silent Disco King  to get your headphones  sorted - and don't forget to bring a screenshot of your QR code.

You can just rock up & grab a pair of headphones for yourself and your pals at the festival whilst stocks last, they'll just be a touch more expensive. Pre-book now guarantee your spot (and to save a few beer pennies).

And, as always, this will give you a pair of headphones for the entire weekend. Any issues with your headphones you can head to the SDK tent and exchange them for a new pair.'

2 hours ago, sacred shape said:

'Pre-book your silent disco headphones for 2000trees 2024 today + save yourself a few quid!!

As with last year, there's a £20 refundable deposit that will be returned when you return your headphones on site. Visit Silent Disco King  to get your headphones  sorted - and don't forget to bring a screenshot of your QR code.

You can just rock up & grab a pair of headphones for yourself and your pals at the festival whilst stocks last, they'll just be a touch more expensive. Pre-book now guarantee your spot (and to save a few beer pennies).

And, as always, this will give you a pair of headphones for the entire weekend. Any issues with your headphones you can head to the SDK tent and exchange them for a new pair.'

Thanks, found it on their twitter now too, not sure why its not posted on the Website!

4 hours ago, Hart Attack said:

Has anyone heard anything about The Xcerts playing There Is Only You in full for their Wednesday Forest set? I remember reading about it somewhere back when they were announced, but can't find any official announcement or confirmation...

That was me who posted it. The band themselves told a friend of mine about the set at the start of the year but I've not heard or seen anything about it since so I'm not sure if it's still in the pipeline.

Looking for some band recommendations! Into anything a bit weird, (seeing less of this on this year's lineup, as far as I can see), anything math-rock or Midwest emoish. Or anything just downright fun, going with my girlfriend who isn't super familiar with this music so trying to find bands she'll have a great time seeing no matter what 

Am I right in thinking the store on site doesn't sell ice? Had thought about bringing a cooler but just realised that may be pointless. I understand they want people to buy beers from the bar (would be doing that anyway), but being able to have a cold one in the campsite makes a difference (especially if it's hot). Has anyone found a work-around for this?

3 hours ago, GoodbyeLulu said:

Am I right in thinking the store on site doesn't sell ice? Had thought about bringing a cooler but just realised that may be pointless. I understand they want people to buy beers from the bar (would be doing that anyway), but being able to have a cold one in the campsite makes a difference (especially if it's hot). Has anyone found a work-around for this?

Definitely has done in the past but that was years ago I got some so not sure if it still does.

• Thanks 1

On 6/26/2024 at 10:21 AM, GoodbyeLulu said:

I bought a very expensive bag of ice last year. Was from a big silver caravan looking thing just inside the gate to the arena.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nelson100 said:

First time at Trees this year and looking forward to it. Two questions for people who have been before:

- Is there showers on site?

- Can you buy cans on site, or do I need to bring them with me?

THANKS!

It's my first time but my research indicates:

- Yes, showers on site at a £5/visit (may have went up last year).

- No, can't buy cans. Take a few cans with you but they will go warm, so support the bars where you can.

12 hours ago, basquille said:

It's my first time but my research indicates:

- Yes, showers on site at a £5/visit (may have went up last year).

- No, can't buy cans. Take a few cans with you but they will go warm, so support the bars where you can.

Will be my first 2000 Trees, and was delighted to see Arbor Ales providing the beer (albeit a shame that Deya aren't given they are fully local whilst Arbor are Bristol).  Should be some quality to choose, especially after the dire booze sold at Glastonbury every year.  So bars well worth supporting!

11 hours ago, Greenelk said:

Will be my first 2000 Trees, and was delighted to see Arbor Ales providing the beer (albeit a shame that Deya aren't given they are fully local whilst Arbor are Bristol).  Should be some quality to choose, especially after the dire booze sold at Glastonbury every year.  So bars well worth supporting!

Had a terrible initial experience with Arbor Ales a few years back when my brother presented me with this: https://www.beer52.com/shop/product/arbor-ales/faked-alaska-pudding-ipa/3332

Honestly found it undrinkable but looking forward to some less sweet sickening IPA's and Pale Ale's from them.

5 hours ago, basquille said:

Had a terrible initial experience with Arbor Ales a few years back when my brother presented me with this: https://www.beer52.com/shop/product/arbor-ales/faked-alaska-pudding-ipa/3332

Honestly found it undrinkable but looking forward to some less sweet sickening IPA's and Pale Ale's from them.

Hopefully you'll be plesantly surprised!

• Thanks 1