2000 Trees 2024

sacred shape

16 hours ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Out: Single Mothers, The Sleeping Souls, Holy Wars

In: Guilt Trip, AViVA, Panic Shack (second set)

Strange The Sleeping Souls aren't playing anymore, confirmed Frank will still have the full band for his main stage set.

2 hours ago, Gingerfish79 said:

First time at the festival this year. Cant wait. A few questions for those who've been before? How busy does arrival get on Wednesday? Is there usually an app?

Not overly, though I go VIP so that's probably less busy in general.

No app, no.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

Strange The Sleeping Souls aren't playing anymore, confirmed Frank will still have the full band for his main stage set.

They were due to play a separate day (Thursday vs Saturday) so guess it doesn't work for them logistically foe whatever reason.

Got Better Lovers with Unpeople supporting on Wednesday in Bristol and then arriving for the Friday evening and whole day Saturday. 

Fri: Grandson > Bob Vylan > Hot Milk > Empire State Bastard > Snayx

Sat: Snake Eyes > Michael Cera Palin > Panic Shack > Indoor Pets > Dune Rats > Press Club or Swear Blind > The Xcerts > Teenage Wrist or The Nightmares > The Mysterines > Into It. Over It. > Cleopatrick > Death From Above 1979 > Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls > Creeper > Don Broco

10 minutes ago, nowyouregideon said:

Has there been any word about the football being shown on Wednesday?

apart from when the organisers replied to someone saying they wouldn't as it wouldn't be fair on the bands playing

The organisers have been clear they aren't a fan of secrets sets. But if there was to be one... 

My money would be Bambie Thug on Thursday. They are good friends with Cassyette and Kid Brunswick who are playing that day. A little on the edge of 2KT tastes but would be fun. 

Spanish Love Songs were outstanding last night, they were already on my list to see (x2) but what a band. Press Club have managed to earn themselves a slot in my clashfinder as well - luckily they're playing in one of my gaps.

I live fairly local to the site (under 30 minutes drive) and there's not been a dry day here in a good few days, possibly a week. It's continued to rain heavily overnight and still raining this morning. Even if the weather is dry, I'd expect it to be very muddy on the ground with the amount of traffic going over it and would recommend packing accordingly. 

50 minutes ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Spanish Love Songs were outstanding last night, they were already on my list to see (x2) but what a band. Press Club have managed to earn themselves a slot in my clashfinder as well - luckily they're playing in one of my gaps.

I live fairly local to the site (under 30 minutes drive) and there's not been a dry day here in a good few days, possibly a week. It's continued to rain heavily overnight and still raining this morning. Even if the weather is dry, I'd expect it to be very muddy on the ground with the amount of traffic going over it and would recommend packing accordingly. 

Is this a full on wellies situation or will walking boots be okay?

49 minutes ago, nowyouregideon said:

Hard to say without being on site. I'd imagine the usual spots - path next to the Axiom to Main Stage and entrance to the Forest will be fairly brutal come the Saturday though. Would love to be wrong however. 

1 hour ago, nowyouregideon said:

9 minutes ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Hard to say without being on site. I'd imagine the usual spots - path next to the Axiom to Main Stage and entrance to the Forest will be fairly brutal come the Saturday though. Would love to be wrong however. 

If it does not rain during the festival the ground will dry. It will be soft and damp yes but the footfall will actually help to dry it quicker but will create mud in some places. If it rains during the festival that is when the problems will come................ if not, we can all sit on the grass by Friday.

3 hours ago, Rusty Spoon said:

Amazing show, really delivered, BFE is such a great album. Looking forward to seeing them for a second and third time this week on Thursday. Has anything been put out on what the sets are, is the forrest an acoustic set?

I had no idea who the support was before ariving at the venue but will definitetly go and watch them again at the weekend, really got the crowd going with them.