2000 Trees 2024

sacred shape

13 minutes ago, foolee said:

Arriving tonight for this evening and tomorrow! How’s it been so far? Also, is it vans weather or are docs required? 

Vans would have been fine yesterday, only a few muddy spots. However , the ground is very springy/soft in lots of places but in general good shape with grass cover. Also lots of dry areas. I wonder if we get rain as forecast will the soft/springy bits get messy. I am sure a short shower or two would be fine and keep everything ok.

• Thanks 1

First time at 2000 trees yesterday just for the day. Loved it, really nice size and crowd and helped having one of my favourite breweries having a bar there. Nova Twins and Bob Vylan the highlights for me, Bob could have headlined IMO. Also impressed by As December Falls, Ramkot, Blood Command and Hot Milk. Well worth the £65 day price 

Just back from 2000 Trees. My partner had her first ever moshpit experience during Bob Vylan and crowdsurf today to Frank Turner, that was genuinely probably my highlight for me, to see her so happy and excited. 

Frank was fantastic today and Blood Command on the Friday stole the show for me. Just intense fun. 

• Like 1

First time at Trees this year. What a lovely festival! 

Everyone was really nice, the site was a great size, everything seemed clean, sound was good and the silent disco is awesome.

Buying my ticket for 2025 this week.

Another first timer. Really good vibes, very well organised. Toilets were solid, just the perfect size for my liking. Cracked on to sort next year's ticket already.

The after hours innovation with live band silent disco was truly eye-opening, never ever experienced that before. For an innovation like that to go so smoothly, I'm so impressed at how the technicians have managed to pull that off so well. The artists doing those sets had done the crew justice. This needs to spread far and wide.

On 7/14/2024 at 12:45 PM, Rusty Spoon said:

Unbelievable weekend as always. Glad my intel on the TIOY Xcerts set was correct. See you all next year.

In case anyone missed the set, they're apparently touring the album later this year (November I believe).