BST 2024

stanh

14 hours ago, sheffinghell said:

I managed x3 events all from the same basket, no problem. Wonder if it's cookies or something?

So it’s because it’s only for NHS at the moment, and not for Ticket Bank or Charity members.  I did ask if there’s any way of filtering searches but apparently not! 

1 hour ago, sisco said:

So it’s because it’s only for NHS at the moment, and not for Ticket Bank or Charity members.  I did ask if there’s any way of filtering searches but apparently not! 

Ah, ok. They will probably get round to updating the filters for this at some point. Site development has been slow, not sure if in-house, but they get there eventually.

Also explains why these events didn't go on as 'recently uploaded'. I picked up the tip from the NHS FB group. 

Also wouldn't be surprised if there are some free/discounted tickets nearer the time (as last year), especially for Robbie Williams, who is one of their patrons.

Edited by sheffinghell

4 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

Sorry for double post

Does anyone know how to get cheaper tickets for BST? They are very expensive haha

Wait it out, and hope that either they start shifting them on the cheap or that resale prices drop as people struggle to shift the tickets they no longer need.

Press release in my e-mail: "A stunning set of guests have been added to Andrea Bocelli's show on Friday 5 July, including legendary composer Hans Zimmer, soul vocalist Seal, global artist Zucchero, plus Loren Allred, Andrea Griminelli, Rusanda Panfili, Joaquina, Virginia Bocelli, and dancers Angelica Gismondo and Francesco Costa."

Be something if it means Bocelli singing along to one of Zimmer's bombastic film scores.

Also...

"New names have been have been added to Kings Of Leon's massive show at American Express presents BST Hyde Park! Joining Kings Of Leon, Paolo Nutini and The Vaccines on Sunday 30 June are CANNONS, Gary Clark Jr, Somebody's Child, Red Rum Club, Keo, The Meffs, Daydreamers, and Nieve Ella."

I'm OK with having already committed to see KoL with The Vaccines somewhere else.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OllieR said:

Has anybody who brought a ticket via tickets for good for sza had their tickets cancelled? I’ve just had an email saying mine are..

Have you tried dropping them an email? The usual reason they cancel tickets is if they suspect people have shared codes or bought tickets they are not entitled to. So worth just asking them as they may have cancelled them in error.

2 minutes ago, Dales said:

Have you tried dropping them an email? The usual reason they cancel tickets is if they suspect people have shared codes or bought tickets they are not entitled to. So worth just asking them as they may have cancelled them in error.

Yeah I’ve emailed them, and they said they’ve mis sold the tickets, not sure if that means that they’ve cancelled everyone’s tickets or only a selected number 

18 minutes ago, OllieR said:

Yeah I’ve emailed them, and they said they’ve mis sold the tickets, not sure if that means that they’ve cancelled everyone’s tickets or only a selected number 

Thats disappointing and a little worrying if you cant depend that tickets you get are not going to be cancelled later on. Touch wood, so far I have not had any cancelled but Idid not go for any SZA tickets.