Truck Festival 2024 Festival

Jack01825

On 6/23/2024 at 2:05 PM, MillyMoo2001 said:

Hi, has anyone used the charge candy before? How good is it? Will it do a full charge on a phone or not? Thanks 

yeah, last year at wilderness. It was fine. Took the family to their first festival, booked two to share between the 4 of us. 

Long shot here, but anyone got a campervan ticket going? Going with the missus and our 6 year old and were planning to tent it, but we lent it to our mate for Glasto...then realised we won't see em till August. They're in Devon, we're in Liverpool😵😫

Truck currently on TFG!

Tickets

You may purchase a maximum of 1 tickets for this event.

2 x Free TFG Ticket: Weekend Camping + Thursday

£9.50 Booking fee in total

2 x Free TFG Ticket: Weekend Family Camping + Thursday

Edited by Dales
Add prices

7 hours ago, Dales said:

Truck currently on TFG!

Tickets

You may purchase a maximum of 1 tickets for this event.

2 x Free TFG Ticket: Weekend Camping + Thursday

2 x Free TFG Ticket: Weekend Family Camping + Thursday

Literally just bought through this. 

in the same boat as @Superscally and need a campervan pass if anyone has one going. 

https://tixel.com/u/willt124

Edited by blutarsky

On 7/1/2024 at 11:34 PM, Superscally said:

Long shot here, but anyone got a campervan ticket going? Going with the missus and our 6 year old and were planning to tent it, but we lent it to our mate for Glasto...then realised we won't see em till August. They're in Devon, we're in Liverpool😵😫

Hey bud, I will be there on a stag weekend 👍

• Like 1

Anyone potentially got space driving up Friday from London / passing Watford, St Albans M25?

we’ve gone from nobody going to full car! will happily pay petrol etc

Just grabbed a couple from TFG.

Anyone have any experience in Zodiac fields? My other half has just done Glasto but is still pretty new to weekend festivals/ camping as a whole.

Thinking it may be worth us both upgrading if it's actually any good in there? Mainly thinking about space and general vibe.

48 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Anyone have any experience in Zodiac fields? My other half has just done Glasto but is still pretty new to weekend festivals/ camping as a whole.

Thinking it may be worth us both upgrading if it's actually any good in there? Mainly thinking about space and general vibe.

I have. Space is good. Last time the showers got dirty pretty quick but i think its worth the money for the space and ease. Also they use a different car park which has its perks. 

On 7/8/2024 at 11:01 AM, theesundayroast said:

Done it the last few times but not going this year, car park is good, it's a track all the way until the actual field. Probably looking at a 15 minute walk to the campsite from the car, the entrance is shared with the Family Camping. Getting in and out has always been a breeze for me. You'll be camped at most 5 mins from the arena which is nice to have, further back in the Zodiac field likely a bit quieter as it's nearest to the Family Camping.

The field itself I've never been kept up at night staying there, you'll likely hear singing from the Silent Disco (in The Nest stage) and the odd bit of bass from the Market Stage but it's not that loud. Other groups have always been pretty considerate in there too, not the loudest!

Showers have been hit and miss, bit small but water has usually been ok (they are individual cubicles), at peak times you might queue 45 mins in the morning but by mid-afternoon usually no wait. The loos weren't that great last year, smelt a bit and kept breaking, hopefully Truck do better with them this year (I usually went in a Portaloo which was actually quite well maintained).

Getting home is very simple as the road out is pretty much one-way until you're back into Steventon town, the field could potentially get muddy but it's not a huge field anyway

Enjoy the fest! Sorta sad I'm not heading this year but at the same time the line-up just wasn't for me at all (though jealous of IDLES, Soft Play and Bob Vylan!)

• Like 1

Morning all. Haven't been on this forum for years!

Just signed up last minute to volunteer at Truck on my own. Just wondering if anyone knows on any solo group chats/Facebook groups etc?

Wouldn't mind meeting up with like minded souls rather than solo bopping all weekend 😀

On 7/13/2024 at 8:07 AM, Tomandthebag said:

Morning all. Haven't been on this forum for years!

Just signed up last minute to volunteer at Truck on my own. Just wondering if anyone knows on any solo group chats/Facebook groups etc?

Wouldn't mind meeting up with like minded souls rather than solo bopping all weekend 😀

Hello Mate, 

There is a group on facebook called solo truckers you can join, 

6 hours ago, gfa said:

How is it for sneaking cans from campsite to arena? Do they check much or not really - trying to keep on a tight budget!

From my experience in Zodiac I've just had them in my coat pocket and been fine, probably tighter on general camping

Probably easier to stash a spirit and buy a couple of soft drinks to mix

• Thanks 1