Truck Festival 2024 Festival

Jack01825

I've just had about 5 different emails from SeeTickets all with downloads of our tickets which are essentially the same AFAICS. Has anyone else had the same, and are there any differences that I've missed?

Tonybyates, I can see a few changes of stage times, but are there actually any changes in line-ups (bands droppping out or coming in)?

On 7/16/2024 at 11:27 PM, wozwebs said:

Who’s changed?

1 hour ago, rivaldo said:

Tonybyates, I can see a few changes of stage times, but are there actually any changes in line-ups (bands droppping out or coming in)?

Attached is from their Insta page this week.

IMG_1370.jpeg

3 hours ago, wozwebs said:

Booked a car park ticket this morning. It said E-Ticket. Got the email confirmation but no attachment in it. When I log in I can see the order but no link to download it either. Odd one.

See Tickets re-sent it, got it now

On 7/22/2024 at 12:40 PM, Dales said:

It's looking a bit rubbish for those setting up on Thursday. I was hoping for a dry one after last year, although the other days look ok for now.

image.thumb.png.42d08eba06bdc8b69a719bbdccb089f0.png

Its looking not bad at all tbh.  As long as the rain isn't too heavy on Thursday, we may be in for a relatively dry festival

6 hours ago, Nickyboy said:

Its looking not bad at all tbh.  As long as the rain isn't too heavy on Thursday, we may be in for a relatively dry festival

Yeah, Thursday is now starting to look better the long term forecast. After last year,  it would be nice to have a fairly dry festival.

Looking for a proper cheapie / ticket for good spare for a mate if anyone can help! Thursday not needed

Enjoy the fest guys, will be there from tomorrow!

On 7/24/2024 at 12:04 PM, Nickyboy said:

I live 2 miles from the site - its overcast but no rain as of yet.

Ground is good for those arriving tomorrow. A little rain today but will be wearing trainers tomorrow unless heavy rain tonight but forecast looks good.

Idles smashed it tonight.

8 hours ago, Dales said:

Ground is good for those arriving tomorrow. A little rain today but will be wearing trainers tomorrow unless heavy rain tonight but forecast looks good.

Idles smashed it tonight.

Yep agreed.

I was there in trainers last night and even with a bit of rain the ground held firm.

Forecast is good this weekend too.

Have a good time everyone. 🙂

image.thumb.png.1a2bf3aa17cbb1048dc70f355ac236e4.png

On 7/28/2024 at 12:17 AM, Dales said:

Did anyone make it to the V&V to see the special guest. Saw on the main stage screen, stage area was full and to stay away. Curious to know who it was?

Frank Turner.

I walked round for the last 20 mins...got to the edge of the tent very easily.

Edited by gooner1990
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, adequate8 said:

how was Jamie T?

He was great. In fact all 4 headliners were good in their own way. The Streets were the biggest surprise. Mike Skinner was brilliant with the crowd

39 minutes ago, Nickyboy said:

He was great. In fact all 4 headliners were good in their own way. The Streets were the biggest surprise. Mike Skinner was brilliant with the crowd

7 minutes ago, Dales said:

Shockingly poor. I assume he was unwell, drunk or high or maybe he is just not very good full stop.

Only slightly different reviews on Jamie T.

Anyone wanna cast a tiebreak verdict?