Doja Cat
Calvin Harris
Ed Sheeran
Lana Del Rey (??)
Blink 182
Liam Gallagher
Catfish and the Bottlemen
Queens of The Stone Age (?)
The Killers (if they're rock, they're out) 

FTFY

7 minutes ago, lukatej said:

So back at the beginning.. 😄

I tried to put together all clues and this is what I have: 

Confirmed:

Headliners: Sam Smith, Fred Again.., Stormzy

Others: Louis Tomlinson, Overmono, Yard Act, Tom Odell, Becky Hill

Probable (speculation from here):

Two Door Cinema Club, Nowa Twins, Denzel Curry, Kenya Grace

Not crossed out, but around and fitting our leaks:

Rise Against, Mando Diao, Flogging Molly, The National, Pulp, Big Thief

Crossed out: 

Avril Lavigne,    Biffy Clyro,    Calum Scott,    Courteneers,    Dropkick Murphys,    Dua Lipa,    Fatboy Slim,    Greta van Fleet,    Holly Humberstone,    Hozier,    Idles,    Inhaler,    James Arthur,    Janes Addiction,    Jess Glynne,    Jungle,    LCD Soundsystem,    Lenny Kravitz,    Limp Bizkit,    Lost Frequencies,    Maneskin,    Marshmello,    Massive Attack,    Michael Kiwanuka,    Paul Kalkbrenner,    Pendulum,    Pixies,    PJ Harvey,    Purple Disco Machine,    Roisin Murphy,    Royal Blood,    Snow Patrol,    Soft Play,    Sum 41,    The Hives,    The Kills,    The Offspring,    The Smile,    Timmy Trumpet,    Wet Leg,    Yungblud,

I think the last headliner (if we get 4) for the next announcement is The National..

The Kooks?

Doja Cat - leaks said we are getting the female headliner in the 2nd announcement
Calvin Harris - was at Sziget last year and is part of the Pinkpop lineup which leaks also ruled out
Ed Sheeran - has a show in Budapest in July, leaks ruled him out
The Killers (if they're rock, they're out) 

Just now, poelim said:

Impo, this looks bad. For an anniversary, they could’ve done a lot better.

hoping for a surprise on tuesday

I like a moan as much as the next person but at least wait until the full announcement is made! Lol

We only know half-a-dozen certs at the moment, there could be an extra 30 great names coming on Tuesday!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lukatej said:

Tom Odell

No

Nowa Twins

Bingo

Big Thief

Yes

I think the last headliner (if we get 4) for the next announcement is The National..

No

1 hour ago, QuintenH said:

I think because shm isn't coming. that chainsmokers might be on a headliner edm Spot 

No

Updated List 😄

Lets play reverse game then. How many of the artists which is in crossed out list will actually be there? @Sziget2024_Leaks

so far we have about quarter of artists confirmed, looks good (the guessing, not artists 😄 )

Confirmed:

Headliners: Sam Smith, Fred Again.., Stormzy (head or sub?)

Others: Louis Tomlinson, Overmono, Yard Act, Becky Hill, Nova Twins, Big Thief

Probable (speculation from here):

Two Door Cinema Club, Denzel Curry, Kenya Grace

Not crossed out, but around and fitting our leaks:

Rise Against, Mando Diao, Flogging Molly, The National (possible sub?) , Pulp

Crossed out: 

Avril Lavigne,    Biffy Clyro,    Calum Scott,    Courteneers,    Dropkick Murphys,    Dua Lipa,    Fatboy Slim,    Greta van Fleet,    Holly Humberstone,    Hozier,    Idles,    Inhaler,    James Arthur,    Janes Addiction,    Jess Glynne,    Jungle,    LCD Soundsystem,    Lenny Kravitz,    Limp Bizkit,    Lost Frequencies,    Maneskin,    Marshmello,    Massive Attack,    Michael Kiwanuka,    Paul Kalkbrenner,    Pendulum,    Pixies,    PJ Harvey,    Purple Disco Machine,    Roisin Murphy,    Royal Blood,    Snow Patrol,    Soft Play,    Sum 41,   Swedish House Mafia,  The Hives,    The Chainsmokers, The Kills,    The Offspring,    The Smile,    Timmy Trumpet,   Tom Odell,  Wet Leg,    Yungblud,

1 hour ago, Saeglopur said:

If there is no Tom Odell, we should have Stormzy and Becky Hill, but you also ruled her out. Any changes to previous hints? 😄

Was Becky Hill definitely ruled out? If so, there's still two acts playing Boardmasters (other than Stormzy) who has yet to be identified.

I thought it was going to be Stormzy, Becky Hill and Kenya Grace.

BM24_Poster@2000.jpg

Edited by billybigballs