Victorious Festival 2024 10th Anniversary

Jack01825

The Sugababes being on the Castle at that time of day is 100% the wrong decision.  Acts like Becky Hill and Sophie Ellis Bexter were absolutely rammed and against the Courteeners this will be worse.  They’d of been better off putting Holly Humberstone 2nd on that stage and putting Sugababes 3rd down on the common

56 minutes ago, sisco said:

The Sugababes being on the Castle at that time of day is 100% the wrong decision.  Acts like Becky Hill and Sophie Ellis Bexter were absolutely rammed and against the Courteeners this will be worse.  They’d of been better off putting Holly Humberstone 2nd on that stage and putting Sugababes 3rd down on the common

That swap makes perfect sense. While Holly is popular, she will not draw anything like the numbers the Sugababes will in that slot. Once you give it some more thought, putting Sugababes on that stage at that time is just plain dumb.

1 hour ago, Dales said:

That swap makes perfect sense. While Holly is popular, she will not draw anything like the numbers the Sugababes will in that slot. Once you give it some more thought, putting Sugababes on that stage at that time is just plain dumb.

I hope they realise as it did feel dangerous over there watching Becky and Sophie. I won’t be risking it tbf

3 hours ago, sisco said:

Agree with this completely. They should be swapped with HH or The Lathums. Why risk creating a completely avoidable dangerous situation.

Was chatting to someone about Biffy Clyro the other night (they had a tattoo so was a super fan) and it reminded me how much I’m looking forward to seeing them! Been too long.  

Edited by sisco

I see Victorious certainly don't believe that Courteeners are not popular down south. With the actual timings now out, clearly they expect the bulk of the crowd to be on the Common listening to a band that some say are only popular up North. To be honest will that many people knowtheir songs other then not Ninteen and What Took You So Long?

When you see the timings the scheduling of Sugarbabes looks even worse. They have even given people 15 minutes to decide that Courteeners is not for them and head over to the Castle to hear loads of tunes they know. 

Anyway, would liked to have watched both. Another few names to add to all the other clashes.

Sunday has to be the strongest day we’ve ever had at Victorious I think:

Biffy Clyro

Becky Hill

James Bay

The Pigeon Detectives

Natasha Beddingfield

Red Rum Club

The Kooks

I’d say that’s 100% worth the money

3 hours ago, sisco said:

Sunday has to be the strongest day we’ve ever had at Victorious I think:

Biffy Clyro

Becky Hill

James Bay

The Pigeon Detectives

Natasha Beddingfield

Red Rum Club

The Kooks

I’d say that’s 100% worth the money

Red Rum Club are the best live act at the moment.

Clashes are an absolute nightmare for me. Doing the Sunday, there's only seven acts I'd be fussed about seeing and six of them either clash or overlap with each other. Only non-clash is Biffy (who I bought the ticket for anyways). Looks like it'll be a lot of aimless wandering around the site for me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Red Rum Club are the best live act at the moment.

Agreed. Seen them several times and they always smash it out of the park. Genuinely don't understand how they aren't massive!

Sunday has some great live acts - RRC, Pigeon Detectives, Yard Act, Soft Play and Biffy. Definitely the highlight of the weekend.

4 hours ago, sisco said:

Who we thinking for the special guest this time? Based on last year I thought Busted (no idea if they’re around)

Didn't spot that suspicious gap at first. Have they left the special guest off the lineup completely after last year's c*ck-up 😂

21 hours ago, EssexIndie said:

Agreed. Seen them several times and they always smash it out of the park. Genuinely don't understand how they aren't massive!

Sunday has some great live acts - RRC, Pigeon Detectives, Yard Act, Soft Play and Biffy. Definitely the highlight of the weekend.

Seen them about 15 times and fantastic every time.  Wish they were at Tramlines again this year.

Changing the subject, looking through the food options on the app. I recently saw an article about Glastonbury asking there food vendors to do a £6 meal deal. I don’t know the exact details but they wanted to ensure there was affordable food options.

wish victorious would consider this, as this could help a load of people

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/food-and-shopping/

1 hour ago, kelstar said:

Changing the subject, looking through the food options on the app. I recently saw an article about Glastonbury asking there food vendors to do a £6 meal deal. I don’t know the exact details but they wanted to ensure there was affordable food options.

wish victorious would consider this, as this could help a load of people

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/food-and-shopping/

So they do however don’t expect much.  Some places used to do the £5 meal and it was a portion of chips for instance.  Some are better, they had a nice mexican thing last time I was there.  

• Upvote 1