Green Man 2024

bexj

I've been pretty lucky so far on the clash front aside from a horrendous couple of hours on the Friday when I've got This is the kit, Beak, Personal Trainer, A. Savage, Julia Holter and Revival Season all getting in each other's way. The bastards. First world problems, eh?

On 7/21/2024 at 8:40 AM, caleb said:

Folks, who are the likely epic shows on the Mountain Stage this year?

I love the Mountain Stage, beautiful backdrop and a natural arena. I like to set up home there, the kids know where I am and off they go. However, almost everything I think will be dramatic and exciting is on at FarOut this year, which tbh is a tent stage like any other at any other festival. I don’t really understand why it’s such a big division this year, for example gutted that Nadine Shah isn’t on the Mountain Stage, she’ll be pure musical drama, fantastic musician, a real show. The mountain stage looks a bit dull this year to me. Can folk highlight where the Mountain stage drama will be? Thanks loads!

Saturday afternoon, for me: Lonnie Holiday > Wednesday > KC > Tinariwen > Devendra > Big Thief !

• Upvote 1

On 7/21/2024 at 8:40 AM, caleb said:

Folks, who are the likely epic shows on the Mountain Stage this year?

I love the Mountain Stage, beautiful backdrop and a natural arena. I like to set up home there, the kids know where I am and off they go. However, almost everything I think will be dramatic and exciting is on at FarOut this year, which tbh is a tent stage like any other at any other festival. I don’t really understand why it’s such a big division this year, for example gutted that Nadine Shah isn’t on the Mountain Stage, she’ll be pure musical drama, fantastic musician, a real show. The mountain stage looks a bit dull this year to me. Can folk highlight where the Mountain stage drama will be? Thanks loads!

Omar Souleyman - BCNR - Ezra Collective - Sampha should be a lovely run on the Sunday.
If you can make it to the Walled Garden on the Thursday (no Mountain Stage) Tubs - Cowbois - Islet - Das Koolies should also be pretty cool.

Edited by axel75

7 minutes ago, CANTON93 said:

Cowbois Rhos Botwnnog have had to pull out. I'm assuming they'll replace them with a Welsh band to keep the theme going for dydd Iau at the Walled Garden.

That’s a shame. Being completely selfish I hope they don’t boost Gillie up and opposite Liz Lawrence, thus giving me a clash to start the weekend!

26 minutes ago, CANTON93 said:

Cowbois Rhos Botwnnog have had to pull out. I'm assuming they'll replace them with a Welsh band to keep the theme going for dydd Iau at the Walled Garden.

Do they have to be Welsh speakers? 

Buzzard Buzzard Buzzard for me, Clive. 

Two 2024 Settlers tickets plus car park for sale at face value which, with all the booking fees etc, came to £739.75.

We already have the Settlers' car park hanger and digital tickets will be available soon. 

We sold similar tickets a couple of years ago via Gum Tree, and having been inundated with scammers, it's got to be payment upfront or, more likely, a face to face cash meet up.  Also, you need to promise to dance in Chai Wallahs until you get blisters.  We are in south Birmingham.

Image 1.png

IMG_0002.jpg

36 minutes ago, From the Woods said:

Two 2024 Settlers tickets plus car park for sale at face value which, with all the booking fees etc, came to £739.75.

We already have the Settlers' car park hanger and digital tickets will be available soon. 

We sold similar tickets a couple of years ago via Gum Tree, and having been inundated with scammers, it's got to be payment upfront or, more likely, a face to face cash meet up.  Also, you need to promise to dance in Chai Wallahs until you get blisters.  We are in south Birmingham.

Image 1.png

IMG_0002.jpg

I've not been before, but is the Settlers ticket the standard entry plus camping? I know they do another one where you can stay in the week leading up to the festival? Not sure which is which and there doesn't seem to be any info on the website now it's sold out. Thanks.

On 7/22/2024 at 3:29 PM, axel75 said:

Omar Souleyman - BCNR - Ezra Collective - Sampha should be a lovely run on the Sunday.
If you can make it to the Walled Garden on the Thursday (no Mountain Stage) Tubs - Cowbois - Islet - Das Koolies should also be pretty cool.

Lynks, first up on Saturday. Guaranteed party / fun.

45 minutes ago, Chip Batch said:

I've not been before, but is the Settlers ticket the standard entry plus camping? I know they do another one where you can stay in the week leading up to the festival? Not sure which is which and there doesn't seem to be any info on the website now it's sold out. Thanks.

Settlers is the one where you can stay all week. All standard entry tickets come with camping (I think!).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chip Batch said:

As Axel says a normal weekend ticket includes camping … fromThu 15th.   Settlers has camping from Mon 12th plus there are food stalls, live music, and lots of activities laid on from the Monday.  Also, we enjoy exploring the surrounding area.  

Edited by From the Woods
  • Upvote 1