All Points East 2024

stanh

20 hours ago, kaanypooch said:

It's a shame they couldn't get some stronger support on for Mitski. I really like her and keen to see her live but I'm not paying APE prices for basically one act who would usually be a sub at something like this. 

as others have said it is generally poor this year and looking like the first summer that I wont go to any of them.

The Loyle and LCD days look decent, mind.

APE is a free festival

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Is Tickets for Good the main way to get those heavily discounted/free tickets? Wanted to keep an eye out for lcd day

Which ones become available depends on ticket sales. So if lcd is not looking too sold out, there's a chance.

If they go on TfG they are often available on other similar sites too. Sign up for any you are eligible for. I've also recently seen e.g. Girls Aloud arena tickets via O2 priority app and Ticketmaster have done sales for heavily discounted tickets - £25 of lots of summer events a few weeks back.

This year TfG have also gone out to ballot entrants with additional offers, so always enter the ballots! APE ballots all on there right now, and don't close until end July, so that gives you an idea when other discounting might start to become available.

Last year they had tickets for all days at discounted prices. Stormzy went really quickly (had sold well), others were around for a bit longer. You need to be active in monitoring - you won't always get an email,  and act fast if you see an offer. 

1 hour ago, sheffinghell said:

Which ones become available depends on ticket sales. So if lcd is not looking too sold out, there's a chance.

If they go on TfG they are often available on other similar sites too. Sign up for any you are eligible for. I've also recently seen e.g. Girls Aloud arena tickets via O2 priority app and Ticketmaster have done sales for heavily discounted tickets - £25 of lots of summer events a few weeks back.

This year TfG have also gone out to ballot entrants with additional offers, so always enter the ballots! APE ballots all on there right now, and don't close until end July, so that gives you an idea when other discounting might start to become available.

Last year they had tickets for all days at discounted prices. Stormzy went really quickly (had sold well), others were around for a bit longer. You need to be active in monitoring - you won't always get an email,  and act fast if you see an offer. 

What other sites are there that are similar? I’m not NHS but I’m a teacher, no idea if there’s a site that does that sorta thing for teachers.

32 minutes ago, OddRon said:

What other sites are there that are similar? I’m not NHS but I’m a teacher, no idea if there’s a site that does that sorta thing for teachers.

No idea re teachers, but this is a good guide to more general operators. Plus also sign up to venues you like, events, ticket agents, O2 if you have a phone contract with them, employee discount schemes...

https://www.timeout.com/uk/city-life/inside-the-secret-society-of-seat-fillers-copping-tickets-to-concerts-theatre-and-comedy-for-free