All Points East 2024

stanh

On 7/12/2024 at 2:19 PM, 1986 said:

So how are people so good at getting freebies for this? I've paid for 2 days but tbh I'd be happy to go to all of them so any tips would be lovely.

Us also  please if any tips or cheapy codes going - we pretty much always end up paying presale ages in advance coz we panic and then once the discounts start rolling in a couple weeks before the event doh! wish we could hold our nerve like that hahaha

21 minutes ago, Raspberry said:

Us also  please if any tips or cheapy codes going - we pretty much always end up paying presale ages in advance coz we panic and then once the discounts start rolling in a couple weeks before the event doh! wish we could hold our nerve like that hahaha

in future the capacity for this event is so big it's very rare there are sell outs and they definitely don't happen for a while. I think Strokes in 2019 sold out but that took a few months.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Raspberry said:

Uber one link for group tix so 3x tix for same event in same transaction gives a 30-40% overall discount

https://www.axs.com/uk/series/23614/uber-one-presents-all-points-east-2024-group-offer-tickets

Many thanks for this, great sleuthing! I'm probably being thick here, but it's not letting me change the quantity of tickets from 3 to 2 (or any other number). Is thathe same for everyone because this offer's only for groups of 3 people? TIA.

10 hours ago, rivaldo said:

Many thanks for this, great sleuthing! I'm probably being thick here, but it's not letting me change the quantity of tickets from 3 to 2 (or any other number). Is thathe same for everyone because this offer's only for groups of 3 people? TIA.

have to buy in 3s

I will be waiting personally - its defo going cheaper

1 hour ago, gfa said:

I will be waiting personally - its defo going cheaper

Yeah, I am hoping to pick Mitski up via one of the NHS sites but failing that via other sites or worse case scenario twickets.

They have made a rod for their own back as those familar with the festival know they go down the competition/give away route for so many of the days, we all end up holding off from buying tickets.

19 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

Do you think they'll even acknowledge this. Thats the coheadliner dropping out. 

They did on stories - no idea if a replacement is coming though

20 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Blue Light ballot got moved forward to tonight, all drawn, no wins for me.

Wonder if they're going to put it on general purchase like last year.

I also won nothing in the Blue Light draw or the Tickets for Good and Concert for Carers draws when they were done. So, also hoping Blue Lights put them up for sale at some point.

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

Blue Light ballot got moved forward to tonight, all drawn, no wins for me.

Wonder if they're going to put it on general purchase like last year.

None for me either - how much did they charge last year?

For those who entered the Concert for Carers ballots they are offering the deals below. I think if you are currently wait listed you will get the deal if you enter the new ballots.

I am not sure if you can see the ballots if you are not wait listed but if you can well worth a go but not sure you will get the deal. i guess it depends on how many tickets they need to shift. 

Thank you all for participating in this year's All Points East Ballots. Due to high demand, our friends at the festival are offering an exclusive discount to those on the waiting list so no one has to miss out!

We have two special offers available in the new ballots below:

1. General admission tickets for £11.75

2. VIP Garden tickets for £29.35

37 minutes ago, Dales said:

For those who entered the Concert for Carers ballots they are offering the deals below. I think if you are currently wait listed you will get the deal if you enter the new ballots.

I am not sure if you can see the ballots if you are not wait listed but if you can well worth a go but not sure you will get the deal. i guess it depends on how many tickets they need to shift. 

Thank you all for participating in this year's All Points East Ballots. Due to high demand, our friends at the festival are offering an exclusive discount to those on the waiting list so no one has to miss out!

We have two special offers available in the new ballots below:

1. General admission tickets for £11.75

2. VIP Garden tickets for £29.35

Did you get that on email? I am on the waiting list and entered the ballot for discounted tickets last night but haven't had anything from them...

19 minutes ago, hurdy said:

Did you get that on email? I am on the waiting list and entered the ballot for discounted tickets last night but haven't had anything from them...

Hi

I did notice the ballots for discounted tickets were up on the website last night but with no prices, I did not enter any as I had no idea what I would ultimately have to pay. I did not want to pay £5 fee and find out it was like a 10% discount. So, I held off entering until I knew the prices.

Today, I got an email saying that as I was wait listed I could get tickets if I entered the new ballots at the prices I posted. So, I entered the ballots and got the standard confirmation that your in the ballot. The ones they always send saying the draw date a few days before the event.

My assumption is those waitlisted from the initial draw will get winning notification's after the new draw dates and will be able to buy tickets if they enter the new ballot. It reads that you will win tickets. "Please note everyone who enters the ballot below will receive these offers!"

Again, my assumption is that those who were not wait listed from the intitial draw but entered the new ballots on the website may be able to get tickets after the 15th August depending on whether they win the new ballot or not.

So, at the moment all I have is the standard confirmation that I am in the new ballot but with a seperate  email that suggest's those previously wait listed will win the ballot exercise.

3 minutes ago, Dales said:

Hi

I did notice the ballots for discounted tickets were up on the website last night but with no prices, I did not enter any as I had no idea what I would ultimately have to pay. I did not want to pay £5 fee and find out it was like a 10% discount. So, I held off entering until I knew the prices.

Today, I got an email saying that as I was wait listed I could get tickets if I entered the new ballots at the prices I posted. So, I entered the ballots and got the standard confirmation that your in the ballot. The ones they always send saying the draw date a few days before the event.

My assumption is those waitlisted from the initial draw will get winning notification's after the new draw dates and will be able to buy tickets if they enter the new ballot. It reads that you will win tickets. "Please note everyone who enters the ballot below will receive these offers!"

Again, my assumption is that those who were not wait listed from the intitial draw but entered the new ballots on the website may be able to get tickets after the 15th August depending on whether they win the new ballot or not.

So, at the moment all I have is the standard confirmation that I am in the new ballot but with a seperate  email that suggest's those previously wait listed will win the ballot exercise.

Just got that email too, thanks. Great news, double header of LCD and Justice coming up methinks! May even treat myself to the garden upgrade on one day...

5 minutes ago, hurdy said:

Just got that email too, thanks. Great news, double header of LCD and Justice coming up methinks! May even treat myself to the garden upgrade on one day...

I was pondering the upgrade but not sure you get much. Pretty sure the garden is behind the main stage, so you can't even watch anyone.

11 minutes ago, Dales said:

I was pondering the upgrade but not sure you get much. Pretty sure the garden is behind the main stage, so you can't even watch anyone.

Not been in there myself but friends tell me its a queue free bar, flushing loos and a seating area - can't see any bands without pit access and I doubt they're offering that for £30.

Just noticed on the ballots page that the date of draw has changed to today so I expect we'll get the actual links to buy tickets soon.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hurdy said:

Not been in there myself but friends tell me its a queue free bar, flushing loos and a seating area - can't see any bands without pit access and I doubt they're offering that for £30.

Just noticed on the ballots page that the date of draw has changed to today so I expect we'll get the actual links to buy tickets soon.

Might actually be worth it for toilets.

28 minutes ago, hurdy said:

They have also taken the draws down from the website, so assume good news is on the way for those who entered in time.

55 minutes ago, hurdy said:

Bringing the ballot forward is what blue light did. Got the feeling they're gonna be put on all these places with a direct purchase link by the end of the week as they have a lot of tickets to shift.

4 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Bringing the ballot forward is what blue light did. Got the feeling they're gonna be put on all these places with a direct purchase link by the end of the week as they have a lot of tickets to shift.

LCD and Field Day have just appeared on CFC as exactly that for me

Edited by hurdy

Just got an email from Concert for Carers saying that they made a mistake sending out emails/ballots for all days and they should have only done it for LCD, Field Day & Postal Service and these are the only days available, a bit of a mess.

A bit dissapointing for me as it was the early week I had ballots for Mitski & Kaytranda 🤕