All Points East 2024

stanh

With the shambolic Concert for Carers new new ballots only been ofered for the second weekend. Do we really think that LCD, Field Day & Postal Service were the three worst selling days?

I guess their is more competiton from other events bank holiday weekend. I would have thought LCD would be one of the biggest sellers?

1 minute ago, Dales said:

With the shambolic Concert for Carers new new ballots only been ofered for the second weekend. Do we really think that LCD, Field Day & Postal Service were the three worst selling days?

I guess their is more competiton from other events bank holiday weekend. I would have thought LCD would be one of the biggest sellers?

LCD aren't really that popular for these big outdoor events really I don't think. I don't remember it being massively busy at the 2018 APE when they did it then either. They're a band that people are more interested in seeing at like Brixton or a smaller venue I think. Not to mention APE's sound doesn't have the best rep which will put some people off.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, joenffc said:

1 hour ago, stereodista said:

Did you get an email for these? Can’t see them on the site…

I'm logged in as an NHS user. They are near the top with Recently Uploaded set. I wonder if they haven't put them out to all membership groups atm. Still available this evening, so keep checking back.

• Upvote 1

Entered the CFC ballot earlier and by afternoon got an e-mail saying had been successful. Will be sent a time-limited code but it is to the NHS work e-mail address and will be offline at Green Man. Hope it arrives early in the week. My hope is it has same terms as TFG which says redeem by Friday 23rd.

32 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Anyone know if set times are up yet, got some LCD soundsystem tickets and working out how many of the smaller bands we'll get to see 🙂

Weekend 1 is up, Weekend 2 will probably be up this coming Friday (so a week in advance).

The Andre 3000 times are presumably an error - he can't be on at the same time as Ezra Collective on the same stage. I assume he's supposed to be 8.25-9.25 or similar. 

But yeah APE have a tendency to do this - some really frustrating clashes and you end up seeing a lot less full sets than you expect to.

3 hours ago, bandsrcool said:

Question on ticketsforgood. My girlfriend is a charity worker but not fussed on field day. If I went with a friend would I have trouble getting in?

I’ve used them the past couple of years and always brought others  who arrive at different times without me and never had an issue.

10 hours ago, OllieR said:

I’ve used them the past couple of years and always brought others  who arrive at different times without me and never had an issue.

Amazing - I saw that you redeem the ticket through AXS anyway so looks like it should be alright. Thank you for the reassurance!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bandsrcool said:

Question on ticketsforgood. My girlfriend is a charity worker but not fussed on field day. If I went with a friend would I have trouble getting in?

Bought some on StubHub for a Crystal Palace gig (someone had cheekily sold blue light tickets and neglected to mention). I only knew they were blue light because the Ticketmaster ticket had blue light written on it. Anyway, no one batted an eyelid when they were scanned. It's a bunch of youngsters who don't care scanning the tickets (assuming anything even shows up when they scan). You should be absolutely fine. 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2024 at 2:07 PM, 1986 said:

4 way clash of Nas, Andre, Flying Lotus and Ezra Collective is f**king madness. It’s like my ticket just lost 75% value 

Yeah, that is a bit gutting after paying out you have to choose between seeing a bit of everything from the back or missing out on a couple of the ones you want to see. All Points East is lethal for this nonsense. Their stage clashes and overlaps are such a pain! 😞

On 8/12/2024 at 9:52 AM, RaphPH said:

Anyone know of cheap or free Mitski tickets ? 

So far resale tkt prices have remained steady at £65-£75 on tixel, twickets & tktswap. Only super cheap ones have been via charity related deals like Blue Light etc. Other than that there was the buy 3x tix for price of 2 so long as all for same show deal here https://www.axs.com/uk/series/23614/uber-one-presents-all-points-east-2024-group-offer-tickets

There might be some cheaper deals in the week before when the touts flood the market trying to shift theirs otherwise last minute day before you could get lucky with a bargain as AXS usually allow transfers up until morning of the event 🙂

some folk always get lucky in the competitions too on instagram etc