All Points East 2024

stanh

On 8/18/2024 at 10:33 PM, Suprefan said:

Death Cab goes first. They only do the album. There will be a short break and Postal Service will follow. They will also only play the album and a 2 song encore. Thats it. It hasnt changed at all for this whole tour and likely will not change here.

thank you for the helpful info on running order and set times 🙂

On 8/19/2024 at 10:11 AM, scatteredscreens said:

I've updated the stagetimes on clashfinder for Friday 23rd, someone else did the Postal Service Day 25th too. FD times not in the app so they havent been added. https://clashfinder.com/s/ape24/

Legend! Many thanks 🙂 Signal was awful last APE so the app was v moody. Having the clashfinder helps alot 

7 hours ago, Guy Honeymoon said:

Yeah, quite a few clashes. It sucks to buy a ticket to something to realise your only going to see around 60% of the acts you were planning on seeing 

feeling this pain. Looks like a bit of running about may now be required and have grudgingly accepted we will be mostly seeing bits of the various sets if crowd tent capacity allows hahaha

Quick question for those that went along to APE 1st weekend - How was Security at  entrance?

Was it a quick cursory bag check by a brief hand rummage then those airport scanner wands swept over the body?  Where the usual dozy sniffer pups on duty on the other side once past Security checks? Grateful for any info you could share 🙂

• Downvote 1

So, has anyone who bought tickets through TFG/CFC actually had their tickets? I've paid and had a confirmation screen but no email nor tickets have arrived - and there are zero contact details on the payment request email

2 minutes ago, hurdy said:

So, has anyone who bought tickets through TFG/CFC actually had their tickets? I've paid and had a confirmation screen but no email nor tickets have arrived - and there are zero contact details on the payment request email

Someone mentioned getting their LCD email around lunchtime yesterday. I'm hoping for Field Day to come through today and DCFC tomorrow, on that basis.

12 minutes ago, captainricebox said:

Someone mentioned getting their LCD email around lunchtime yesterday. I'm hoping for Field Day to come through today and DCFC tomorrow, on that basis.

Yup, think that was me. Had the email with the link, clicked through and purchased, have confirmation screen but no tickets and no confirmation email.

10 minutes ago, hurdy said:

Yup, think that was me. Had the email with the link, clicked through and purchased, have confirmation screen but no tickets and no confirmation email.

I’ve had exactly the same with cfc, paid as soon as i received the email but no tickets or confirmation email 

Edited by OllieR

18 hours ago, Raspberry said:

Quick question for those that went along to APE 1st weekend - How was Security at  entrance?

Was it a quick cursory bag check by a brief hand rummage then those airport scanner wands swept over the body?  Where the usual dozy sniffer pups on duty on the other side once past Security checks? Grateful for any info you could share 🙂

It was fine but if your doing Field Day expect it to be a bit more thorough, it always is.

18 hours ago, Raspberry said:

Also any info on what the bar prices were like? I suspect LCD Friday and Sunday Postal Service maybe a bit busier. Esp given there maybe slightly more of the older fans such as ourselves in attendance hahaha

£7.90 cans i think it was. there was a pint bar doing pints for £8.10 i think it was, the madri bar defo did

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gfa said:

It was fine but if your doing Field Day expect it to be a bit more thorough, it always is.

£7.90 cans i think it was. there was a pint bar doing pints for £8.10 i think it was, the madri bar defo did

£6.90 cans

• Thanks 1

My son and his gf just paid for Field Day tickets on CFC but friends who were trying for me didn't manage to sort it out in the end. Looks like it's been removed off the website now so if anyone has a spare ticket for Saturday (preferably from CFC) please let me know?

34 minutes ago, OllieR said:

My cfc tickets for field day and the Sunday are showing but still not for lcd

Same (got Field Day but not LCD), I messaged them and just got sent a stock reply with an AXS how-to guide. They said if they don't come by tomorrow to message them and I think they'll put your name on the door.

4 minutes ago, schoolyb said:

Same (got Field Day but not LCD), I messaged them and just got sent a stock reply with an AXS how-to guide. They said if they don't come by tomorrow to message them and I think they'll put your name on the door.

Messaged on what?

38 minutes ago, Semprini said:

My son and his gf just paid for Field Day tickets on CFC but friends who were trying for me didn't manage to sort it out in the end. Looks like it's been removed off the website now so if anyone has a spare ticket for Saturday (preferably from CFC) please let me know?

Field Day still available on Tickets for Good...

Just now, gfa said:

AXS, APE or CFC website webform? assuming the latter

Sorry, CFC yeah, looks like a stock response as I wasn't sure it worked and emailed them too, got the same reply: 

Hi,

Please use the attached guide. If this does not work I have also received this from the festival for those having trouble:

If they’re experiencing any difficulty, please direct them to the Guestlist window of the Box Office on the show day (from noon) where the team will be able to help them 

Please do let me know if you don’t have your tickets by tomorrow, and we will let the festival know to expect you!

Best wishes,