All Points East 2024

stanh

8 minutes ago, schoolyb said:

Sorry, CFC yeah, looks like a stock response as I wasn't sure it worked and emailed them too, got the same reply: 

Hi,

Please use the attached guide. If this does not work I have also received this from the festival for those having trouble:

If they’re experiencing any difficulty, please direct them to the Guestlist window of the Box Office on the show day (from noon) where the team will be able to help them 

Please do let me know if you don’t have your tickets by tomorrow, and we will let the festival know to expect you!

Best wishes,

Absolutely zero confidence that that will come off

11 minutes ago, hurdy said:

Absolutely zero confidence that that will come off

Possibly, but if there's a few people in the same boat then it might just be it's waiting on someone to press a button and release them or enough people moan and they sort it out.

4 hours ago, gfa said:

It was fine but if your doing Field Day expect it to be a bit more thorough, it always is.

£7.90 cans i think it was. there was a pint bar doing pints for £8.10 i think it was, the madri bar defo did

thank you & understood - we will let our pals know -many thanks for your tip about the Madri bar 🙂

1 hour ago, schoolyb said:

Same (got Field Day but not LCD), I messaged them and just got sent a stock reply with an AXS how-to guide. They said if they don't come by tomorrow to message them and I think they'll put your name on the door.

Ah, I'm the same now. Paid for Field Day and the tickets appeared in the app immediately. Like you, still waiting for LCD.

2 hours ago, hurdy said:

Field Day still available on Tickets for Good...

The page is still on the website but when you click through on details it says 'this event is over, has no tickets available or is sold out'. I'm not a member so can't log in but don't imagine it will be any different?

My lad has both our Field Day and LCD tickets in his account on the app - sent me a screen shot a couple of hours ago.

Edited by Semprini

46 minutes ago, Semprini said:

The page is still on the website but when you click through on details it says 'this event is over, has no tickets available or is sold out'. I'm not a member so can't log in but don't imagine it will be any different?

No different, just checked and it's been removed now.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, dompayne91 said:

Hi there - my mum bought 2x LCD tickets through TFG, but we haven’t had the instructions email on how to redeem yet. Any pointers? Feeling a bit stuck! We have the vouchers.

I'd get into touch with TFG. You should have had an email with a link to complete payment by today at the latest.

3 hours ago, hurdy said:

Ah, I'm the same now. Paid for Field Day and the tickets appeared in the app immediately. Like you, still waiting for LCD.

And just like that, LCD have now appeared in my account too.

Just got in touch with TFG, as still now LCD payment link. I just wondered since I have the vouchers, whether there’s a link I could follow to input a code from the voucher or something? To save me worrying about their customer care team responding!

2 minutes ago, dompayne91 said:

Just got in touch with TFG, as still now LCD payment link. I just wondered since I have the vouchers, whether there’s a link I could follow to input a code from the voucher or something? To save me worrying about their customer care team responding!

Don't think so tbh

After some travel advice from anyone who's been before:

We need to get back to Stratford afterwards for our last train which leaves at 11:37. Was planning to walk to Mile End to catch a tube at 11:23 but saw a post on Instagram last night about how long the walk is (about 20mins on maps which is fine). Quite a lot of people replied to say that it takes ages and one mentioned that they hold people back at various points along the way. Another said that the queues at Mile End are massive and it takes ages to get on.

Did look at walking about 10 mins to catch a bus (number 339) but worried now it might be a similar story? Don't want to leave too much before the headliners finish but it's more important we get on the train!! Thx

40 minutes ago, dompayne91 said:

I think my daughter has still got two spare from CFC which you are welcome to have at cost if you can't get any joy with TFG.

9 minutes ago, grayfitz said:

If anyone’s got any spare CFC/TFG tickets for LCD tomorrow I’d be interested

I'll let @dompayne91 decide as I offered them to him first, but if not then yes should be able to sort two CFC for tomorrow.

28 minutes ago, Semprini said:

We need to get back to Stratford afterwards for our last train which leaves at 11:37. Was planning to walk to Mile End to catch a tube at 11:23 but saw a post on Instagram last night about how long the walk is (about 20mins on maps which is fine). Quite a lot of people replied to say that it takes ages and one mentioned that they hold people back at various points along the way. Another said that the queues at Mile End are massive and it takes ages to get on.

Did look at walking about 10 mins to catch a bus (number 339) but worried now it might be a similar story? Don't want to leave too much before the headliners finish but it's more important we get on the train!! Thx

I would just walk straight to Stratford personally, the amount of time fart arsing around on the way to Mile End it will easily take the same amount of time getting the tube. 

Last train to Norwich crew solidarity btw 😂

Edited by Littlechef87
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Littlechef87 said:

I would just walk straight to Stratford personally, the amount of time fart arsing around on the way to Mile End it will easily take the same amount of time getting the tube. 

Last train to Norwich crew solidarity btw 😂

Agreed. The walk is fine and despite going along the canal and through parks after dark there will be lots more people and things going on than you might expect, it *should* take about 35-45 minutes depending how quickly you walk. I mean, it went a bit wrong last time but that was because Rolling Stones were on at the stadium and they closed off a big area giving a massive detour! But that's not an issue on Sunday. 

I've done the bus before to avoid the tube and would say never again. It crawled along in heavy traffic. 

I've done the tube as well. It was slow and yes we did get held at points but was still back at Stratford within about 45 minutes. If you left the site 10 mins after finish you *should* have enough time. The walk is the only reliable way. 

I'll also be on that train

Edited by modefan
  • Upvote 1

I also get the last train to Norwich and will be doing so tomorrow. I always just leave 10mins before the end and tube it to Liverpool Street. Done it numerous times from Victoria Park at APE events and the old Field Day and never had an issue. Yeah, they hold people back in stages when it gets really busy but if you sneak out before the masses during the encore then it's not an issue.

57 minutes ago, Semprini said:

+1 for walking back to Stratford and standing at the back and leave as soon as the show finishes. The bus will end in tears and you're cutting it fine on the tube 

It's an easy walk and there will still be a lot of people around so you shouldn't have an issue 

1 hour ago, Semprini said:

I'd walk to Homerton

20 min walk max (less busy way too than towards Mile End) and then its 2 stops on the Overground which is every 7-8 mins. You will get on the first train

Its quite a way all the way to Stratford!

Edited by gfa