Today should be class aiming to catch a bit off

New dad

Jockstrap

Floating points 

Pixies

The Kills

Lcd 

Kills and lcd my main bands I want to see

Yeah, should be a great day. Pixies are definitely a bucket list band for me, so would be good to tick them off. Then for me, Jai Paul is potentially a once in a life time opportunity to see him live. LCD Soundsystem were great at Glastonbury as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

It's a friend's and family link but it's very unlikely they check

Didn't realize this, I thought it would just be replacing the 3 for 2 offer. Gonna take the link down in case but if anyone needs it message me. 

Edit: can't seem to edit the post so guess it's out there in the world now 😂

Edited by Littlechef87

Catching the train in the next couple of hours and can't wait to kick off the weekend!

Depending on when we get there, should hopefully catch Joe Goddard and it's then Nation of Language (my top tip if you haven't heard them), bit of Sofia Kourtesis, Jockstrap, Floating Points, DJ Tennis, Jai Paul and then LCD.

12 minutes ago, Littlechef87 said:

Didn't realize this, I thought it would just be replacing the 3 for 2 offer. Gonna take the link down in case but if anyone needs it message me. 

I just got myself one😮 how likely do you think it is I get let in with one?

22 minutes ago, Littlechef87 said:

Fabulous offer, thanks! Please let us know if there's a similar offer for Sunday's Postal Service day.....

53 minutes ago, Littlechef87 said:

I have edited it and removed the link in your post and all the requotes for you. 😊

47 minutes ago, Semprini said:

Catching the train in the next couple of hours and can't wait to kick off the weekend!

Depending on when we get there, should hopefully catch Joe Goddard and it's then Nation of Language (my top tip if you haven't heard them), bit of Sofia Kourtesis, Jockstrap, Floating Points, DJ Tennis, Jai Paul and then LCD.

100% endorse seeing Nation of Language! Indie synth retro pop loveliness :) 

2 hours ago, Tiesto13 said:

All Points East never fails to make me feel like a complete mug by paying full price for a ticket. 

Same here. LCD presale & Sunday too. Doh! Mugged off like a numpty. Ha! Hope everyone who got a cheapy tkt enjoys the day too though. Better a busy park full of happy vibes than it being half empty 🙂

1 hour ago, gfa said:

any link will be fine

they literally don't give a sh*t they just want people inside paying for drinks

APE have previous for "oh no!! a f&f link with no code or protection got out!! guess we'll have to honour the tickets!!!"

18 minutes ago, robith said:

APE have previous for "oh no!! a f&f link with no code or protection got out!! guess we'll have to honour the tickets!!!"

They have never been like that blatantly - as in saying they have to honour the tickets

Its clearly on purpose though

Unless its somewhere tight like glasto there's never an issue with getting in on tickets like these

Does anyone know if under-16s can go on Sunday?

When buying tickets for Sunday 25th Aug, it says 16+, but the chat assistant on the APE website explicitly says I can take my kids. Trying to get this clarified is like getting blood from a stone. Can anyone here shed any light for me? thanks.

Edited by John Bob Johnson