All Points East 2024

stanh

Joe Goddard and Floating Points were good

I thought LCD were exceptional, perhaps best I've ever seen them. Was worried I'd find it a bit flat so soon after Glasto but a full set and light show made all the difference.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LCD were mega, as a slightly more casual fan I did zone out a bit in the final third but the crowd around us were really up for it. properly added to it as I was down the side at Glasto.

Pixies were pretty nothingy as usual, fourth time I've seen them but probably the only time I've walked away satisfied enough.

Floating Points was incredible - highlight of the day for me.

Had a good time yesterday. Mainly as the sound seemed alot better than previously. Ha! Maybe as we went up front this year so closer equalled less crunchy sound? Anyway Nation of language were excellent. Saw some floating points and enjoyed the lights.  LCD were as usual all the feels! The mirror ball lighting up & James dedicating Someone Great was such a moment. Proper chills! Crowd around us were good natured all day across the various stages. Bar queues were pretty quiet whenever we went up & even the toilets were not too awful. Lots veggy food options too & didn't feel overcrowded. Overall excellent 🙂

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

surface water but its no, Thet been churned into mud yet according to my mate

I'm here in old trainers and think it will be OK if we don't get anymore heavy showers. I thought yesterday was great - Sofia Kourtesis, The Kills and LCD the highlights for me.

39 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Dont miss Brutalismus 3000 despite the weather

I'm there! I hate to jinx it as I am back tomorrow but the sound has been so much better this year even in the tent which has been a problem in previous years.

3 hours ago, RaphPH said:

Guys rest assured if any links appear

for anything someone will share it. Let’s save updates for anything meaningful. 

Everyone demanding a link that doesn't exist is super weird