Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2024

northernringo

8 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Isn't Avril an exclusive somewhere else?

8 hours ago, incident said:

Those are her first announced UK dates. There were suggestions that she'd be an exclusive at Download, but then she wasn't even on the lineup when it was announced.

Well hopefully we're not trying to make everything so complicated.

... sorry

4 hours ago, foolee said:

Yungblud and Avril please! 

That would be the dream. I think we'll get Yungblud back for sure but given Avril has Denmark as her last date currently on tour the Thursday before Glastonbury and Cardiff on the Tuesday after isn't horrendously far then Sat or Sun appearance looks good. She's not going to be on the Reading undercard now given how much she is covering early Europe and Download is naturally a no go. My guess is Glastonbury with surrounding gigs far enough away not to matter too much. Castlefield Bowl for example I would hold out on until the Glastonbury line up is released, and then it's still probably too far.

2 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

Usually glastonbury gets a bit of crossover with this US festival

image.thumb.png.aef58ac19737b7a1eaafd23cbbb87552.png

I honestly wouldn't expect much of that at Glastonbury.

Just now, foolee said:

Limp Bizkit been announced for Copenhell the weekend before Glasto, can’t see it happening but they aren’t at Download so must be turning up somewhere in the UK. I’m guessing maybe 2000 trees or Slam Dunk but a Churnups slot would be great. 

Could see them at R&L on the Blink day? 

56 minutes ago, foolee said:

Limp Bizkit been announced for Copenhell the weekend before Glasto, can’t see it happening but they aren’t at Download so must be turning up somewhere in the UK. I’m guessing maybe 2000 trees or Slam Dunk but a Churnups slot would be great. 

I’d be 100% up for this.