Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2024

northernringo

3 hours ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

Just had a look to see which other artists have gigs at Trinity between the beginning of May and end of July and came up with this list:

• Jane's Addiction (free Sat & Sun)
  • Suede (free Sun)
  • Tom Odell (free Sat)
  • Paul Weller (free Fri, Sat & Sun)
  • Villagers (free Fri & Sun)
  • Manic Street Preachers (free Sun)

Jane's Addiction other stage or Woodsies headliner maybe?

7 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Jane's Addiction other stage or Woodsies headliner maybe?

Exclusive at Bearded Theory. And yes I know that exclusives don't always hold up when it comes to Glastonbury, but I think this one will.

4 hours ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

Just had a look to see which other artists have gigs at Trinity between the beginning of May and end of July and came up with this list:

• Jane's Addiction (free Sat & Sun)
  • Suede (free Sun)
  • Tom Odell (free Sat)
  • Paul Weller (free Fri, Sat & Sun)
  • Villagers (free Fri & Sun)
  • Manic Street Preachers (free Sun)

I’d be all over Weller if he did a Style Council heavy set

4 hours ago, mouserat said:

So many of the Trinity College Dublin gigs last summer were bands also at Glasto so think this makes them very, very likely to be there. Do they still merit a Pyramid sub slot or could you arguably move them to third down (as good as One Day Like This is at sunset)?

Surely in the Year of our Lord 2024, Elbow will not get a sub slot? R&L basically have Lana Del Rey subbing, would be a bit of a clanger if Glasto get Elbow.

15 minutes ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

Vampire Weekend just updated their pictures on socials. New music or tour announcement maybe? They are playing Primavera so could possibly see them at Glastonbury. Loved them in 2019

They have apparently been seen shooting a music video recently so I expect new music is close on the horizon. Unfortunately a European exclusive to Primavera though so won’t be appearing at the farm this year. 

5 hours ago, mouserat said:

So many of the Trinity College Dublin gigs last summer were bands also at Glasto so think this makes them very, very likely to be there. Do they still merit a Pyramid sub slot or could you arguably move them to third down (as good as One Day Like This is at sunset)?

Would love this! Elbow are always a treat at Glastonbury and can make the undercard quite strong. They were third down on the Pyramid in 2022 and could see them in a similar slot again.

6 hours ago, FloopFiller said:

Really don’t see them being booked again so soon after playing the Pyramid in 2022. Think they’ll skip this album run and potentially be back on the next one. 

Yeah I agree. Don’t see it happening.