Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2024

northernringo

5 minutes ago, foolee said:

Avril Lavigne announced a Saturday date at Bedford. More or less likely for the Sunday now? 

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

What's her form for two dates in a row?

A fee 2 and 3 night runs on the tour.

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Seems to be a fairly standard pattern of shows every 4 days, so there are a couple of places it could still fit in.  Maybe early August between Hannover and Dessel.

Fingers crossed......UK dates close to G make it very difficult for a lot I guess 😥

3 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I'm surprised that was likely, although given Guns N Roses' surprise arrival last year, maybe I shouldn't have been.

It was never likely. Very much feels like this is a ‘one last hurrah whilst making as much money as possible’ type tour and Glastonbury sure isn’t paying big bucks. 

46 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Don't expect Chems to be playing this this year, they are taking a break by all accounts. I'm say on a rock atip a hill with one of their roadies who does the staging/lights rigs who said they are are kinda March Albert Hall and dj sets.

Yeah surprised people are still predicting them considering they’re clearly not touring in to the summer and have no other festivals/dates at all lined up. It’ll either be next year, or maybe the every four festivals agreement has been broken and they’re giving it a miss on this album run.

39 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

Yeah surprised people are still predicting them considering they’re clearly not touring in to the summer and have no other festivals/dates at all lined up. It’ll either be next year, or maybe the every four festivals agreement has been broken and they’re giving it a miss on this album run.

They are apparently giving the live bigger seen a rest for a while because of the cost of it. They may still do like ibiza club gigs etc but big on stage performances are done for a while

The guy I spoke to also has chems setups all over his Instagram so he's not lying. He's actually here as part of who he works for paying for it.